Chapter 1: Caramel Apples

I was outside raking leaves because it was late in fall, almost winter and it was almost like it was raining leaves outside. My friend, Macy, was running over to me through all my raked leaves in the front yard. So much for all that. I called her over. She had two caramel apples in her hands. "Got you a caramel apple!" she yelled. She ran the rest of the way from where she was at and almost dropped the caramel apples twice. She finally got close enough and handed me the apple. I thanked her and we went and sat on my porch. " So, are you gonna go to the Christmas bash on Christmas Eve?" Said Macy. Christmas was approximately 37 days away. Christmas Eve was 36. It was November 19th. Why would I worry about that now? I just said," Well, I don't know yet." "What?! We have been waiting for this our whole lives!" She said. Correction. SHE has been waiting for this her whole life. I just listened to her blab all about it. "Yeah, but I don't have a date and you know how Carmen treats us." I said. "Brenna(my name) we don't need no dates or Carmen! We have each other now say your going!" She said. "No." I said blandly. She said something under her breath. I couldn't tell what it was she said, but it probably was not a very nice word. She left and sort-of stomped/ walked off and back to her house. She always acted mad if I didn't do something she wanted me to do. But, that's just Macy.

Hey my cyclones!!! It's vortex here with another book!!! Since it's winter, I thought I might do a short little book! Also, sometime in December, I will be starting a book about armageddon! So be anticipating that!! Don't forget about Kirito's new sister too!!!!!
:3