Recording His Blessings (3)

In the Name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

Peace and Blessings of Allah (Glorified and Exalted is He) be upon our beloved Prophet Muhammed (s.a.s), his blessed family and noble companions.

-Aameen.

Recording His Blessings (3)

It is strange to realize that the Malakul Maut (Angel of Death) had visited your home below, and you did not know. Our neighbour's wife, living downstairs to us passed away this evening. ya Rahmana, forgive us, forgive us, forgive and guide us all and make us die in Thy path, with brimming Emaan in our heart and Thy zikr on our lips! Aameen Summa Aameen ya Allaah.

Is it not one more lesson for us ya Rabbi? That this world is only temporary, and that we would soon return back to Thee...

Our neighbours are non-Muslims and I cannot help but wonder ya Raheem, what's her state now, of the woman who had left us not many hours ago? In so many futile tasks, we become engaged and leave the ones with which Thou become pleased. Ah it pains me very much that we didn't give Da'wah to her...

It has been nearly six months since we came to this home, and we've interacted more than a few times with them, yet I don't think we ever spoke to them about Thee Rahmana, about Thy Greatness, or Oneness ya Kareem! And You know what my Lord, not once we told them about Thy Magnificence... Thy Mercy, Beauty... nor did we spoke to them about Thy beloved Mustafa Sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam ... my heart weeps... ya Ghafoorur Raheem, forgive us forgive us! How selfish we've been...how selfish we still are!

رَبَّنا ظَلَمنا أَنفُسَنا وَإِن لَم تَغفِر لَنا وَتَرحَمنا لَنَكونَنَّ مِنَ الخٰسِرينَ

Rabbana zalamna anfusana wa illam taghfirlana watar hamna lana koonanna minal khasireen

'Our Lord ! we have sinned against ourselves and unless You grant us forgiveness and bestow Your mercy upon us we shall most certainly be lost.''

O Rahmana, How is this so difficult to call these non-Muslims friends and neighbours towards Islam? They are dear to us, they matter to us, yet ya Rabbi...how is that we speak of every silly thing happening around this world, yet to invite them towards Thy straight Path, words get stuck in our throat! O Allaah, help us help us!

Thou have blessed us with this priceless gift of Emaan in this dunya, Thou have made us Muslims, worshipers of Thee alone... and death has crossed our door-step today, tomorrow it might be my turn and I cannot help thinking of the Aakhirah... and I look at my non-Muslim friends too...and oh Rabbul 'Alameen, I tremble and sob and beg before Thee, Guide them too, guide them too, our friends, neighbours and all of us towards Thee, grant us Thy Hidaayah, grant us Thy Hidaayah! Aameen Aameen

For what are we without Thee ya Rabbi?

"Wo guzargayi (she has passed away)" That is what we said about the woman today. And tomorrow or the day after, it would be said of us too. Rahmana, when will we truly realize the futility of this world and begin working for the real world of Aakhirah? When will dawn the day, in which our every thought and action would be to please Thee alone... hope by Thy Fazal it is soon, maybe tomorrow or maybe it's this very minute in shaa Allaah... but hope it's before Malakul Maut comes calling upon us.

Once again ya Rahmana, don't ever make me forget Thee (by becoming engrossed in this worthless world)... don't ever push me away from Thee (for Thou art all I've and that is enough for me always)!

Rabbanaa Taqabbal Du'aae innaka Antas Samee'ul 'Aleem! 

(Our Lord accept my Du'aa for Thou art the All Hearing the All Knowing!)

Aameen Summa Aameen.

So say O you blessed slave of Ar Rahman, Shukran Katheeran Lillaahi wAlhamdulillaahi Rabbil 'Alameen!