Du'a, A Supplication to the Most Gracious Allah!

• Dedicated to Ar-Rahman (The Most Gracious Allah)

Dear Reader, you may skip this and proceed directly to chapter one

                   In the Name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

Peace and Blessings of Allah (Glorified and Exalted is He) be upon our beloved Prophet Muhammed (s.a.s), his blessed family and noble companions.

Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatahu (May Peace, Blessings and Bounty of Allah be upon you) dear reader!

As a child, I have always been taught and as an adult I have always experienced that any work beginning with a prayer to Allah (Glorified and Exalted is He) usually ends in perfect success .If not in this world then definitely in the hereafter Insha Allah.

My Prayer for this book:

“O Allah! O Most Gracious Rahman, Every single word, nay, every single letter was written by Thy grace, All Praise is to Thee alone.

O Sovereign Lord of the whole Universe, Thou alone is the author of every soul’s fate and the reader of every throbbing heart;

Be it in the heavens or in the earth Nothing is ever hidden from Thy sight and

O Most Powerful Allah! Only Thee know the true intention of this work of mine and if there are mistakes, do forgive me for I am nothing but thy helpless servant and O Most Gracious One! Thou being our Lord and Master always love to forgive Thy slaves.

Indeed, Thou are the most wonderful and the bestest of all Rewarders, No deed or work done for earning Thy pleasure ever goes astray and if Thee are pleased with this work, what more can Thy slave need?

And O Rahman! To Thee alone is every soul’s final return.”  Ameen.