Chapter 7: To far Forrest

"Ahhhhhh!!!!!! FORREST!!!!!! I'm going to kill you!!!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I looked at myself in the mirror. The left side of my head is FUCKING BALD!!!!!

24 hours earlier...

Ahh... Thursday, the day before Friday. Don't you just love Thursdays? I feel so relaxed and happy. Why?, you may ask. Because Kaleb hasen't pranked me back and that means that he's out of ideas and THAT means I Leah Davina Hunter has WON!!!

"So Lee, what's with that creepy smile on your face?" Andy asked. She's back to school, although she is still coughing, she is perfectly fine.

"You mean the smile that means I have won the pranking games?" I retorted.

"Seriously? Man, you miss three days of school and war has begun." She said to herself, yet Kylie and I heard her and laughed.

"Hey Hunter." Joe jumped right in front of me, making pee myself a little.

"Hey Joe. Where are the other douche bags?" I asked.

"Right here." They all said in uninson as they stepped in front of us. Noah walked towards Kylie.

"Are you the face of McDonalds? Cause am lovin' it." Noah said to Kylie. We all stared at him in stupidity. What is he, four? Idiot. Yet we laughed our guts out, until Kaleb came.

"Hey guys. Uma Thurman." He smirked when he said my nickname. What an imbecil.

"Hello Mr. Bear." I smiled at him sweetly.

"Damn. Forgot about that." He mumbled.

"Just like you ran out of ideas." I said to him with an evil smile. I feel so good today. What is wrong with me? I normally hate every single day of the week except Friday and Saturday. I guess the thought of Kaleb losing is amazing.

"Don't worry Lunter, I have a huge prank for you." He said. And just like that my mood changed from happy to scared like shit. If I learned anything from Kaleb's and I's friendship many years ago, is that he NEVER gives up, and he'll get you back but way more worse. Just like THAT day when everything fell apart.

"Why are you calling me Lunter?" I asked changing the subject. No but seriously, only my friends call me that. Wait a minute? Does he think we're friends after what he did? He is very wrong.

"Cause we are friends? Right?" He answered, sounding more like a question. No way. He thinks we are friends? Should we be friends? Forgive and forget, right? No he hurt me when I was most vulnerable in my life.

"No." I said coldly and walked away.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Lunch. I love eating. After this mornings awkward moment, we all left and walked towards homeroom and then our next classes.

Currently Kylie, Andy and me are in the cafeteria's lunch line waiting for food.

"So...what happened this morning with you and Forrest?" Andy asked.

"Well for starters he called me Lunter. Nobody calls me that unless there a family member or true friend. Second, he tought we were friends. Who the hell thinks that after humiliating/crushing someone's heart and trust? Lastly, Uma Thurman. I hate it when he calls me that and he freaking knows it. Ahh!!" I let out a frustrated scream(not to loud). Wow. It felt good to get that of my chest.

"Okay?" Ky said looking at me weirdly. "Just give him the silent treatment. It always works." Ky said.

"That is true. One time Charlotte and I were fighting about...I don't remember, anyways, she punched me in the face and she didn't want to apologize. I gave her the silent treatment for a week. Next thing you know she is begging me to talk to her, so as a caring sister, I ignored her for another week. It was fun." Andy said smiling at the 'good' memory.