Chapter Seven

The first task date drifted by quickly before I knew it the day had came anticipation filled the Great hall that morning.

"Accio salt," I said pointing my wand at Lee Jordan's hand which held the salt, I grinned as the shaker zoomed quickly from his hand right into mine.

"Hey Am'!!! I was using that!," Lee Shouted down the table, I gave him a quick innocent grin and salted my eggs.

"No classes today for us," Harry said quietly, stabbing his egg with a fork

"Don't worry Scar-head you'll be fine," Zeusius Cawed flying down from the nearest window landing on my shoulder dropping a letter in from of me. He cooed quietly in our ears "It's only Dragons yanno',"

"Shhh light!," I whispered dangerously looking around as if somebody over heard. I looked at the high table and felt a pang of Butterflies to find A certain Professor looking down at me, even with the scowl and Hatred marked on his face I couldn't help but feel for him. I picked the letter up to see the familiar hand writing of my Godfather.

Dear Amortia,

I'm very upset you did not tell me!! I had to hear from Snuffles about you and Harry being in the Tournament!! I am seriously disappointed in you for not sending me a letter straight away. I will be there on the first Task, we need to talk.

Love Remus~

"Bloody Hell," I whispered, Harry Ron and Hermione reading over my shoulder. Ron snickered I said loudly "What's so funny 'Mr-I-Drove-A-Flying-Car-To-Hogwarts-and-got-A-Howler' I wouldn't be talking if I were you!!,"

"Attention," Dumbledore stood up waving his arms "Will the Champions make their way outside," I grabbed Harry's hand and drug him outside to the tall yellow tent.

"Am' I didn't realize how nervous I was," Harry Groaned brushing his fingers through his already untidy hair.

"You and me Both," I said sighing loudly, Fleur and Krum soon appeared in the tent and sat down right away. They both were white like ghosts, almost as white as Fleur's hair.

"Harry! Amortia!," An all too cheery voice boomed, The one and only Ludo Bagman "Could we speak for a Minute?," Nodding reluctantly he lead us to another side of the tent and whispered "If there's anything you need anything at all-"

"I'm sorry to burst your bubble Mr, Bagman," I growled lowly "Helping champions as you know, is against the rules, but We already know what we are going to do, c'mon Harry," I grabbed his hand again walking away from the dumbfounded adult. There was a sharp click, as a picture was taken.

"Ahh Young Love," Rita Skeeter said coming from behind a curtain in the tent, my blood began to boil.

"You listen here Skeeter. Harry is my god brother can you get that throughout your thick empty head?,"

"Ooooo," She clapped excitedly "That'll only make it more interesting," A smirk crossed her face, she leaned down and whispered into my ear "I also got a picture of the way you goggle at Professor Snape,"

"You evil Vile bi-"

"Champions gather around," Bagman said as we all huddled together I was fuming silently "For the first task you will be fighting. Dragons," He said gravely, nobody reacted, it was obvious it had slipped out somehow. "Ahem anyways. You will be picking out of this bag, models of the dragon out there you would be facing. On the side is a number which is the time you go out, You first Krum,"

He grunted and reached his hand into the bag, pulling out a dark green one with the number one; Welsh Dragon. Bagman nodded at Fleur, she stuck her hand in there pulling out a red dragon; the Chinese Firebolt with the number 2. He then nodded at Harry who reached in and pulled out the Swedish short dragon with the number 4.

"We know what one is left," He said not smiling anymore, I reached in feeling heat prickle up my fingers as I clutched my dragon, pulling it out he was swinging around his spiky tail furiously. "Hungarian Horntail....Now when the cannon goes off, it's your turn," A big boom echoed and cheers erupted all around the tent as Krum walked out holding his hands high, for the rest of it I payed no attention to.

"Harry. I'm ready for this," I said pacing, cheers erupted again as scores were shouted out, another big boom goes off, Fleur went out. About twenty minutes later, scores were shouted another boom. I hugged Harry bracing myself at the exit of the tent and walked out to be greeted by.......

Edited and Republished April 17th 2017 I love you all