Chapter One- Welcome to Perfect Academy

I stood in front of my new boarding school. I was here. The hell-house.

A pretty lady rushed up to me. She had long blonde curls and the biggest bust I've ever seen. "Are you Georgia?" she asked. I nodded.

"Perfect!" She took my suitcases. "Right this way! My name is Miss Cathy! I'm your floor supervisor!"

Miss Cathy took me to a huge brick building. I assumed it was our dorms after walking past several bedrooms on our way to the elevator. All the girls had big breasts, even bigger butts, skinny bellies, and blonde hair.

We finally got to my dorm, on the fourth floor. Cathy took me to room 4F and unlocked the door. We walked in to a girl twerking her ass off.

"Damn!" Cathy shouted. "Bubble butt up in here!"

The girl stopped twerking and walked over to us. She had quite the body. She was like a doll, but with three times the butt.

"Georgia, this is Viola." Viola smiled.

"Hi." I waved, not feeling too happy with myself. I was so drab compared to these girls. I had brunette hair, I was chubby, and I had freckles all over my face. Every single girl at this school had blonde hair.

"Do we have to wear uniforms?" I asked.

Viola laughed. "Of course not! What next, asking if theres a dress code?"

"Viola," Cathy said sternly. "Georgia's new! She doesn't know everything about this place."

"Sorry."

I shrugged it off. Cathy left, and I started to unpack.

"What surgeries are you getting?" Viola suddenly asked.

I shrugged.

"You should get liposuction, um, everywhere, breast implants, a LOT of breast implants, even more butt implants, and a nose job. And something to get rid of your acne."

"They're freckles."

"Really? It's been so long since I've seen those!"

I rolled my eyes.

"How often do you get surgeries?"

"You're allowed once a week." ONCE A WEEK?! "And it's all paid for by the school."

"Oh."

"You should get liposuction first. Then, hair dye!"

I nodded.

This was going to be a long fucking year.

~How do you like it so far? Is it good? Please rate and comment!

I oddly feel like this is similar to Fat for a Year. IDK why.

Next chapter, Georgia gets her hair done. And it's the first day of classes, too!

Bye for now! ;)~