Chapter Four~ Boys and Surgery

The surgery was boring. They gave me drugs to put me to sleep. So I did absolutely NOTHING.

When I woke up, I was graced with a stick thin bod. Even my cheeks were less chubby.

Viola drove me and Dana to a field near Meadow Grove. I had the joy of sitting with Dana in the backseat. Fun. We stopped the car near some corn stalks and started walking the one block towards the campus.

"I'm so excited," Viola squealed. "I can't wait!"

Dana said nothing, but have me a rude glance. Well fuck her.

"Me too." I said, agreeing with Viola. We finally got to the tall green gates. Viola found a dumpster, and jumped onto it, then crawling over the fence, her panties being revealed as her skirt lifted up.

"Nice panties." Dana laughed. I giggled, too. Viola fingered us.

I got up next. My body was sore from the lipo, a side effect. As I was about to get over the fence, the kid on the dumpster caved in, sending me falling towards mounds of trash. Dana was hysterical. It must've been her fault. Fuck.

"Are you ok?" Viola shouted over Dana's laughter.

"I guess." I got a few small, washable stains on my uniform and a sandwich in my hair. But I picked off what I could and pulled the kid back up. I jumped over the fence, crashing onto the hard dirt below.

Dana was crying. It was just sooooo funny. Uh huh. She got up and swung her legs over the fence, and gracefully landed on her two feet when she jumped off.

How does she do it?

We started walking through the forest. Eventually, we got to some pavement, and building surrounded us.

So did guys. And they all stared at us.

Uh oh.

~What will the Meadow Grove guys do? Will the girls get in trouble? Find out next time ;)~