Lily Evans: The Delusional Whore

A.N
I'm in an extreme updating mood☺️ But anyway enjoy this chapter!!!!💕

________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 8: Lily Evans: The Delusional Whore

Athena's POV

I was sat in front of a book shelf, surrounded by books, a huge book in my hands. Sirius sat in front of me, starring at me curiously. The book was amazing. It had drawings of controlling techniques, explanations, spells. Anything that could help me control this power was in here. I was absolutely awestruck.

Abruptly shutting the book, I look at Sirius, a huge grin displayed on my face. "Okay. Do you trust me?" His eyes widen as he shakes his head. " A-Athena I don't know you well enough..." His shuffles away from me slightly, his back hitting the shelf behind him. "Doesn't matter I'm doing this anyway." I say as I crawl towards him. I stop a foot away from him, my hands reaching to his face, eyes slowly shutting. "It's okay don't panic Sirius. I just wanna try something..."

He trembles a bit under my touch, a faint feeling of fear flowing out of him. "STO animam tuam ne exsisto vix . Collige te deorsum , non aestuare . Licuit omnia . Revertere ad somnum ." (Hush soul for your you shouldn't be scared. Calm yourself down, don't fret. Everything is alright. Go back to sleep.)

I catch him in my arms as he slumps forwards. I lean down to his face, parting my lips slightly as blue smoke comes out of my mouth, and whisper,"Evigilare faciatis anima."(Awaken soul.)

Sirius' POV

I groan softly, my gray eyes slowly opening. "It worked!" A voice giggled above me, making me jump away. "What the... Athena what did you do." She smirks back at me, amusement clearly written on her features. "I controlled your emotions." I blink, feeling oddly calm although I wanted to be shocked. How the hell would she be able to learn to do that in just a matter of hours. "Not possible." I quickly say, my stubbornness getting the best of me.

"Well then explain to me why you're so calm Sirius." Her smirk widens into a satisfactory grin. Her straight white teeth glaring at me. I shake my head, sighing in the process. "Because..." I don't even have a logical answer. Way to go Sirius, look stupid in front of an extremely hot girl. "Because I did it." She stands up, taking the book with her. "C'mon Mr.Black we've got places to be and people to see." I gape at her as she struts her way to the gate, almost drooling.

I shake my head once more. I shouldn't be thinking like that... That's Moony's sister for crying out loud! But that shouldn't hold me back...... NO! I shall respect the boundaries.

"Well buttcrack. Ya coming or not?" She asks, her smirk back on her face. "Yeah. Whatever." I stand up and make my way to her, eyeing her in the process. "You'll walk faster if you stop eye raping me Sirius." My eyes widen, my feet quickly moving ahead. "Shut up. I wasn't 'eye raping' you. I wasn't even looking at you." I whine, an embarrassed blush spreading throughout my face.

...what is she doing to me...

"Yeah right." She replies sassily, right behind me. I hop over the gate, also helping her over. "I'm just surprised we didn't get caught over here." I sigh, running a hand through my hair. "Oh please. Even if they did figure out someone was here, they wouldn't know where to look." She scoffs. I turn to face her, arms behind my head as I now walk backwards. "And why's that, love?" She smirks at me once more, her eyes slowly looking into mine. "Because I put a charm on us when we got inside." She winks and walks ahead, tucking the book under the cardigan like kimono she was wearing. My eyes widen at this and I jog after her.