two

"I miss you," Yoongi's voice cracked. He misses his sunshine, his bright sunshine who once gave him so much love and happiness. He misses his one and only Jimin. Yoongi smiled as he traces the gold carved Park Jimin 1995 - 2013 on an old gray grave covered with weeds.

"I'm sorry I haven't clean your place, it became messy now." Tears fell off on the grave and he hiccups. He brushed the hot fluid off the grave and pulled some weeds to throw.

Yoongi sat quietly on the grass, knees folded onto his chest, fingers fidgeting. He blew some air and his bangs flew off his face. He laughed bitterly, that was one of Jimin's hobbies.

"I have a story, you have to listen carefully." Yoongi tangled his legs and did an Indian sit in front of the grave, repeatedly pulling some weeds and throwing it at the corner of the grave.

"You see, I met this guy yesterday, his name is Hoseok. He was so bubbly just like you. If he was small, I could tell he's your sibling."

"I was just sitting on our favorite bench near the lake, then he suddenly sat beside me." Yoongi stopped, reminiscing what actually happened yesterday. When he remembered again, he let out a small ah!

"He told me how beautiful the lake was. It was funny, he started talking endlessly without introducing himself or even asking my name. It's rude, you know."

Yoongi laughed once again. "That happened to us right? The first time we met. I sat beside you then talked about how great these bunch of players play basketball." He chuckled.

"I can really see you in him. He has this thing that represents you and I still don't know what was it. But for sure, both of you have bubbly attitude, shining eyes, cute smile and funny personality. He made me laugh so many times yesterday though I was really down." Sigh escaped his mouth. If only Jimin was here, he might become jealous and hit Yoongi right on the head. Yoongi laughed and stared at the dark sky. Tonight, he will be one with the rain.

His heart was so vulnerably broken and no one can ever fix it aside from his late boyfriend. Tonight, Yoongi, the sky, and the rain are one. Dark, gloomy, dull, and crying. Yoongi will be locked on his dark room, laying at his cold floor, bailing his eyes out, and crying endlessly. Yoongi is in pain and Jimin isn't there to heal him. Yoongi is so lonely and Jimin isn't there to cheer him up. Yoongi is crying and Jimin isn't there to wipe his tears. Yoongi feels like dying and Jimin isn't there to stop him because Jimin is gone.

Today is Jimin's second death anniversary and Yoongi wants to feel his presence again. But that is really impossible.

Yoongi closed his eyes and bowed his head, face buried on his knees. He hugged his legs tighter and cried harder.

Yoongi misses his boyfriend so much.

"Jimin, I miss you so much," He murmured. The wind blew and the evening wind passes him. It was cold, and the emptiness he feels becomes emptier. His heart feels numb and he just wants to be with Jimin right then and there.

Yoongi's sniffs stopped and his eyes remained close. He doesn't want to open them again, he wishes to wake up from this nightmare. He wants to wake up on their comfortable bed beside his warm Jimin and hug him tight, so tight, and never let him go.

"Hyung!" Jimin winced while tangling off Yoongi's arms around his waist. He hadn't eaten his dinner and he wants to eat breakfast already. His tummy is vibrating and creating ungrateful sounds.