three

His stomach did some flips. It surely is churning right at this moment and all he wanted was to puke. Soon, his cheeks were stained with tears and the room was filled with sobs.

This time, he isn't crying because of too much pain but fear and happiness.

"Yoongi hyung? What happened?" Jimin quickly joined the elder to the bed as he strokes his dark locks.

"Jimin? Where have you been?"

"I was at the nearby bakeshop. are you okay? Why are you crying?"

Yoongi would be lying if he said he didn't feel his heart spring with so much joy. The warmth he feels as Jimin embraces his frame had him contented. His arms snaked around Jimin's torso as he shoved his tearstained face to the other's chest.

"N-nothing. just a nightmare. I thought you left me. You... you were dead in my dream. I was lonely. Jimin, Jimin, I thought you were dead! I was so scared, so scared, so left out. Please don't ever leave me."

Jimin silently cooed at his boyfriend. Well he can't help it, the elder looks really cute and fluffy with blankets drapped over his shaking petite body. Mostly, he looks beautiful around jimin's arms.

"I won't leave you, hyung. Now get your ass up and eat breakfast with me. I bought good breads."

The elder nodded as he lets go of Jimin. "Brush your teeth, hm? I'll wait for you downstairs."

And he left.

Minutes had passed and Yoongi was still staring into space. It felt so vivid. The dream, he meant.

It was as if Jimin really died. And that he was celebrating Jimin's second death anniversary. His ragged breathing and crying stopped, and now its starting again.

"No, no. It's nothing but a dream. Calm down Yoongi, he's waiting for you downstairs."

After collecting his shits, Yoongi met Jimin at the kitchen, who was literally drooling. The elder faked a cough and that somehow woke Jimin from idling.

That morning, the duo spent their time watching some spongebob reruns, cuddling on the sofa. Yoongi refused to take a nap, fearing to suffer another nightmare. Jimin reassured him he'd watch Yoongi sleep, but look at them now, the table has turned.

Yoongi stared at Jimin, studying his features. Everything about Jimin screams perfection; from his eyebrows, eyes, pointy nose, plump lips . . . and scar?

'Wait, a scar?'

The elder carefully traces the faint line on the younger's left cheek. wondering where Jimin got it from. Thoughts soon flooded his mind — did something happen when he was asleep? did jimin get into a fight on the way to the bakeshop?

The younger's eyelids soon flutter open. Seeing how worried his boyfriend looked, Jimin found himself trying to sit on his boyfriend's lap.

"Are you okay? Your lips are so pale. If you're thinking about the nightmare, let the thing go. It's nothing."

Yoongi let out a small smile and shook his head. His fingertips traces Jimin's left chin. And with his lips quivering, they made their way to Jimin's plump ones.

The kiss lasted for long. It was an innocent one, full of pure and tender love.

"I love you so much, Jimin. You mean everything to me."

"Is something bothering you, hyung? You look troubled."

Yoongi shook his head. He nuzzled his nose on the crook of jimin's neck, leaving the younger a giggling mess.

"Nothing. Everything is fine."

merry christmas everyone ❄🎄🎉