morning sickness? !?

I woke up the next morning I my onsie and in bed but I wasnt in bed for long I ran to the bathroom and well I bet you can guess what happened next. Ive havent ben sick inside a toilet since I first got drunk and that was three years ago. I washed my face thn flushed the toilet befor walking back to my bedroom I put music on and broken home was on this song Is so sad I started to cry coz this song relates to mum and dad it was a broken home I was living in. I got a notification on instagram it was jenny I clicked to have a look and it was a video of me having sex in the back of fairy mans car, I looke at the comments and it was peple calling me a whore, skank and names like that I cant believe her how can she do this to me.

I chucked my phone just as stitches started to play I an t my phone where it was lying on the floor and left it there it was smashed bad I didnt care I wont get a new phone but hat didn't bother me what did was if ashton saw that photo I'd surely be dead. I ran downstairs to see if michael was there and he was it was strange coz he was alone, I ran over to him crying he stood up waiting for me when I reached him I stopped and stood in front of him and with that he hugged k and wippe my tears away. I spilled to him what happened why would I just spill to him well its because michael and I ar real close like I mean we are really close I tell him things  that I dont even tell ashton. 

Michael and I were about to leave to go shopping I ran to the bathroom and was sick again michael came in when I finished he just loked at me.