Chapter five

* Mix teams and Sabertooth *

Gray ...

After a eventful day with our new friends . Soul decided that we will become one big team of cause if you count flame brain .

" Feeling a bit better now Gray- sama "  Juvia said behind me .

" Hey.. Oh I'm fine Juvia " I said standing up .

" My beloved is fine !!" Juvia says feeling happy that I'm fine .

" Hey Gray who's that " Soul said sitting next to me as he watches Maka and Erza talking over battle plans .

" That's Juvia she's a water mage " I said laughing but Soul just sit there unmoving for a moment .

" Soul ??"  I said waving my hand over his face.

" That's not going to work Gray " Kid said joining us at our table .

" Why ?" I ask .

" During one fight he got cut by a demon blade Rragaoff and he has demon blood in his veins causing him to black out sometimes " Kid said as Soul blinks .

" OK I really need to stop doing that " Soul said finally not blackout anymore .

" Yip you sure do bro " Black Star said bring over drinks from Mira at the bar as he hands it to us one by one.

" Thanks " I said taking a slip of my drink .

" So tell us about this place Gray " Kid said still looking at the symmetry of the place and interested to know more .

" Well I guess by now you guys know that we are a magic guild but we ain't the only one here in Foire " I said as they look at me blankly .

" So there's more guilds that has dragon slayers then " Soul said drinking as he kicked Black Star under the table to talk .

" Only one we know that has twin dragons in their guild " I said as Black Star looks at me confused and Natsu walks over with Gajeel to see what we are up to .

" Let me guess you're talking about Sabertooth Gray " Natsu said making this harder for to explained this to our new friends .

" Just let him explain Natsu " Gajeel said knowing that he can cause trouble with me again .

" Oh fine " Natsu said sitting by Black Star with Gajeel.

" Wait is Sabertooth another guild ??" Kid said writing things down in his notebook.

" Yip they are " I said chilling out with my new friends .

" So who's the dragon slayers there then " Soul said .

" Sting and Rogue " I said as Black Star looked frightened .

" What's got you now Black Star ?" Gajeel said .

" I'm guessing they are powerful then " Black Star said trying to make himself calm down .

" They sure are . Sting is a Light dragon slayer and Rogue is a Shadow dragon slayer  " I said as Lector and Frosch runs in with Sting and Rogue behind them .

" Oh great speaking of the devil " Gajeel said as they walked over to us .

" Why are you guys here ?" I said to them .

" Because Lucy and Tsubaki came to us explaining about the Meister's and weapons mission to find us slayers " Sting said holding Lector in his arms .

" So that's why Tsubaki left me for a bit then ." Black Star said just realising that .

" You must be Black Star , Soul and Death the kid right ?" Rouge said .

" Yes indeed I'm Black Star " Black Star said as Kid slapped him to shut him up .

" Sorry about him he's a idiot sometimes . I'm Soul a Deathsyite and partner to my Meister Maka " Soul said as Sting and Rouge laughed at Natsu .

" He kinda reminds us of another person who's like that " Rouge said still laughing.

" Hope not talking about me buddy " Natsu said as Gajeel mutters something under his breath .

" That's who we are talking about Natsu " Sting said .

" That's it " Natsu said standing up but I watched Kid stand up is well.

" Liz , Patty now " Kid said as they turned into twin guns as he points one at Sting and one at Natsu .

" It looks like that you might need to step down you guys " Soul said concerned .

" He's right no one can outmatch Kid . He is the only son of Death himself and he blow both of you sky high in seconds with his twin guns " Black Star said as the dragon slayers Sting , Rouge and Natsu took that as a challenge .

" Really him " Rogue said to Kid .

" You might be careful sir " Liz said to Rouge as Sting jumped to the gun pointing at them.

" You talk " Sting said to Liz .

" Of cause she can fool . They are both humans and weapons ." Kid said disgusted by Sting's logic .

" Good way of telling them Kid " said Patty in the other pistol pointing to Natsu .

...
Short chapter you guys ...

Did you guys enjoy this chapter ??

Its time to have a fight scene Sting , Rouge and Natsu verses Death the kid showdown .

Vote
Comment
Recommend
Follow

Nix