Chapter Eight

* Wizards Souls and Dark guild attack . OK someone explain why I can see dancing horses ? *

Tsubaki ....

Well the wizards or mages totally mastered their own souls but they still got a lot of training to do before they can hunt souls of cause .

" Hai Tsubaki !!!! Do you want to swim for a while because you look like you need rest " Lucy says smiling at me .

" Yeah it will be cool " I reply while the boys are busy watching Natsu's and Gray's stare off .

Erza glows gold light as she wears a very shown bikini while smiling lightly .

" OK how did you do that??"Maka asks completely confused.

" I'm a Requip mage and known as Tatiana Queen of the Fairies " Erza answers politely .

" So you can change what you are wearing then " I said still trying to find out what's the deal with her magic .

" Not just that but she has armor and Swords that increase her fighting abilities " Lucy says as Wendy joins us with a blue swim suit on and green beach ball in her arms .

" Let's go "! Wendy says running into the water .

" Aye " Lucy and Erza said running after Wendy .

I look at Maka and she looked at me with a questionable motion as she runs into the water with her clothes on .

I sigh as I join them while we heard the boys shouting at one another .

" YOU ARE SO DEAD FLAME BRAIN " Gray shouts at Natsu as he smirks.

" WELL AT LEAST IT WASN'T MY FAULT THIS TIME ICE PRINCESS !!" Natsu shouts back with his hands on fire .

" CAN YOU CUT IT OUT !!" Gajeel yells angrily .

" SHUT UP IRON BREATH !!" Natsu and Gray yells back at him .

" BLACK STAR IT WAS YOU !" Soul yells at him.

" SO WHAT IF IT WAS ME !!" Black star yells .

" IT WAS SO YOU ! LOOK CAN'T YOU HOLD YOUR DISOBEDIENCE DOWN A BIT " Kid yells at Black star .

Natsu , Gray , Gajeel , Soul and Kid all started to flume with anger at him as they all stopped and laugh .

" Man that was fun " Soul said tearing up with tears .

" Even the girls are dumbfounded by this " Black star said laughing.

" Well that was pointless " Kid said as Patty and Liz both jumped into the water beside the boys and got them wet .

" Oi what happened to my fire !" Natsu said still laughing .

" Water puts out fire Natsu " Happy says joining them .

" Well of cause " Natsu said back at Happy

" Hai Natsu come and join us " Lucy and the girls yell as we joined them .

* Moments later *

" What's that ?" Maka points out to the stormy part of the ocean as the wizards groan .

" Not this again " Natsu groans

" Hope its not what we think it is " Erza says standing up from the water .

" It ... Can't .... Be " Wendy says speechless.

" No " Lucy shouts .

" We was having fun until that happen " Gray said moaning