the fight, and a 'death' part 1

Chapter 4: the fight, and a death.

i have been out on the sea in this boat for quiet some time, the humans try to talk to me but most of the time i shrug them off, saying i have work to do. unless it is the captain of course. kaizer is taking his sweet time in trying to find us, although it should be easy considering there is no other fucking boats out here because people are starting to get to afraid of us now.

"we are going to start making our way back to town boys" the captain said over the speaker.

'kaizer you good for nothing idiot, hurry the fuck up.' i said through our link.

'hold your horses princess, i'll be there soon.'

'you better be'

..................time skip (the next day).......................

I got woken up around 5, apparently something big was going on. people where coming through the cabins waking the whole crew up and shouting at us to get to work. i went up to the deck to try and figure it out and i knew almost immediately that kaizer was approaching. he was getting closer and i can feel the panic of the people on the ship, pretty soon he rose out of the water and looked down onto the ship, immediately locking eyes with me.

'your human form is weak looking, princess. you should really look over yourself.' he said to me.

i smirked at him, getting some odd looks from the others, 'oh shut it, and you are looking quite fine yourself.'

i have known kaizer since i was a child created to uphold my fathers position should he die for the creators. he was always there for me.

( AN: knife head was one of my favorite kaiju in the movie, i really loved his design.)

i started to hear waves getting more violent and kaizer snapped his head up to look at something on the other side of the boat.

And thats when i saw it, a giant machine of some sort that was in the shape of a human, the only difference is that it is the size of a kaiju. 'this is what we are up against?'

'guess so' he replied.

the machine lifted up the boat and placed it further away from the kaiju.

'i need both pilots alive, try to capture one and make it seep as if he died and then fake your death, but dont make it seem obvious kaizer'

'will do princess.'

And with that he jumped at the machine.

**********

and i updated, i will have the next chapter out in a few days, i have plenty of time and i have now over-came writers block :) muahahaha