mission

I am starting this one month before the second attack in china.

..............

"Kana."

"Yes father?"

" i want you to scope out this area for our next attack. It will take place in one month. Just to make sure their is no problems. you will also infiltrate their base. I want you to see what the best way to destroy them is..i will send kaizer to help you until your time there is up...now GO!"

"Yes father." i replyied and walked away, great. i am finally getting involved in this stupid war that the masters created. just perfect.

..........................................................

when I got to the cost I changed into my human form. ugh I don't even know where their base is. i will probably have to do something to find it.

I walked into one of the areas that where over populated. I think they call it Tokyo? ok first find a place to stay then go find the base. easy as that. right? wrong.

I soon found out that the only way to get them to let me join in the base is to make them think the kaiju are looking for me....and trying to kill me. i may have some ideas on how to do this.

wonderful. now to get started.

........................................................................

ok so I know it is short but I just needed to update and I was not supposed to be on but I said I would update so I did..next chapter will be longer. promise XD