Chapter 4: Where is Zayn?

(Unedited)

It's still the same night, I tapped of my clothes.

"I'm fine" I answered on Zayn's question. Yup that's right I bumped into Zayn, I wonder what he's doing here so far from home. Well its only 30 minutes from here to Villa Nova but still, He's in a ally far from home behind my house, strange right. I looked at him, he looks really scary. His dark eyes and hair his tanned skin and his black clothes. And his face expression is so......well he doesn't have one. That are the things that makes him so scary, but that's my opinion. Zayn waved with his hand in front of my eyes, I winked a couple times with my eyes.

"Sorry, I was just thinking" he smiled, wow he smiled this is the first time I see him smiling.

"Are you sure you're ok?" He asked me, I smiled and nodded.

"Yes just a bit tired." He nodded. "Ok I have to go now" I said and wanted to walk away, but he grabbed my hand.

"Wait!" He said, I smiled awkwardly.

"Yes?" Zayn didn't respond, he stared at me with a empty glance. "Is everything ok?" I asked him, He let go of my hand and looked at his with a shocked face. I looked on his hand and saw blood, I looked on my hand and saw a scratch. "O sorry for that, must have happened when I felt on the ground." I said to Zayn but when I looked up he was gone. I frowned my eyebrows and looked around, where did he go? I shook my head, and went back home. That was really strange

---------------------------

P.O.V - Zayn.

Within only 20 seconds I was back home, it was hard for me to not go back and drink Bella's blood. I looked on my hand again, it looks and smells so good. My eyes turned red, and my teeth chanced. Harry walked in and was shocked.

"Zayn! Listen to me, focus! What happened!?" Harry grabbed me by my shoulders and looked into my eyes. Harry's eyes widen and he stepped back while he looked at my hand. He also smelled the blood.

"Wash it of Zayn!" He said, his eyes also turned red but his teeth didn't chanced yet. I did what he said, I rushed to the kitchen to wash it of. But I didn't the temptation is to big, I moved my hand to my mouth. Her blood smells so good, I started to lick it of. But then Harry walked in and he saw what I did. "What are you doing!? Are you insane!" Harry claimed out, he is angry. I ignored him and lick the last bit of blood of. This was it Harry is furious, so furious he slapped my face.

"Are you a freaking idiot!" He said after he slapped me, but I don't let him go with this. I lift him up on his shirt, and throw him trough the kitchen door to the other side of the living room. I was shocked of what I did my eyes and teeth turned normal again, and walked to Harry. He stood up and I saw he was hurt, not because of the fall but the fact I did this to him.

"Harry I'm so sorry plea-" Harry cut me of and shook his head.

"You can't go outside for the rest of the week" That was the only thing he said before he walked away. I punched my fist into the wall.

"F*CK!" I am so mad at myself. I have to stay inside for 5 days, Harry is real mad at me. And the worst of al the chance I bite Bella is 70%, because I already tasted her blood. If I didn't followed Bella and Ashley after school this wouldn't have happened, but if I didn't followed them they would have found out who Harry and Louis truly are. Yes I'm the one who cut of the power and saved Harry and Louis, I was so excited to tell it to Harry.

Harry is the boss of all of us, he is the one where this little family started. Harry is 500 years old, Louis 450, Liam 350, Niall 100 and I am 200. Niall is the youngest one, but sadly enough he is a slow learner and we had to move 20 times because of him. He tries real hard (sometimes) to control himself, but he can't handle the temptation.