Chapter 13: Yes or No?

(unedited)

Well this is awkward, Liam is looking at me waiting for an answer.

"I understand if you don't" he said, and I smiled weakly.

"I uhm.." I sighed. "I would love to" I said smiling brightly.

"Really?!" Liam ask with a happy surprised look on his face.

"Really" I said and on that point, he crushed his lips on mine. It made me laugh, so it was hard to kiss him back. "Liam, slow down" I chuckled against his lips. He stopped and looked at me with a smile.

"Sorry I'm just happy you're my girlfriend" he said holding me tight.

"Ahw you're so sweet, I'm happy you're my boyfriend" I said giving a small peck on his lips.

"Shall we go to my room?" He said and I frowned. "Don't worry, just to make your bed ready" he said and I smiled.

"We don't have to do that, I wouldn't mind sleeping in 'your' bed with 'you' " I said and winked, he chuckled and pulled me closer.

"My bed it is" he said and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

-------------

Liam and I are laying on his bed, facing each other. And he's stroking my hair.

"Can't believe my boyfriend is 350 years" I said, playing with his nose. He chuckled.

"For you I'm 19 love" he said and pressed a soft peck on my nose. "You're so beautiful" he said and I blushed.

"Didn't your mother teaches you, that you shouldn't lie" I said to Liam.

"Yes she did, that's the reason I never lie. Especially not to you my love" he said making me giggle a bit.

"Can I take a shower?" I asked Liam.

"Sure no problem" he said.

-----------------

I was done showering, I walked into Liam's room. I put on the clothes I could borrow from Liam, a brown/red hoodie and a nike short. My hair in a messy bun, and no makeup. I look so attractive, cough cough.

"Can I come in?" I heard Liam say as he knocked on the door.

"Yeah come in" I said. Liam walked in as a big smile grew on his face.

"What?" I chuckled, Liam walked up to me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You look cute" he said and I frowned.

"No I look like a wanderer" I said.

"A very cute wanderer" he said and pressed a kiss on my forehead.

"I'll take that as a compliment, I guess" I said laughing, making Liam laugh too.

"Bella?" He said letting go of me. Is it normal I get worried now?

"Yes?" I asked scared for what he's going to say.

"We can't tell anyone we are together" he said and it felt like a stab straight trough my heart.

"W-why not?" I asked, holding back the tears I feel coming up.

"Because, Harry can't know we are together." I sighed feeling a slight of anger coming up.

"Are you serious right now?" I said irritated, Liam wanted to grab my hand. But I pulled it away.

"Yes. We really can't tell him" he said.

"And why's that!? It's always Harry this Harry that when is it going to be you Liam?, or us?" I said angry and sad at the same time.

"It's going to be us soon love" he said.