The Day You Met Him

It was a Monday, Yes! A Monday! I just got out of school and I went to explore. I recently moved to Japan and I thought it would be fun, I suppose I wasnt wrong. I ended up going to this old shrine, The rest is a blur but....I ended up here. In the past, feudal Japan. My legs were aching, I guess I fell down something. " where....where on earth am I?". I looked around and saw a big tree. " T-That tree! Yes! I remember, I went to explore and found this shrine! I must have hit my head or fell! " But it wasnt the shrine. Not anymore. I saw a big open space infront of the tree, looked like there was once a few battles here.

Time pasted by after searching for a while, What else could I do? I had no idea how to get back home. But while I was searching, I realized where I was. I was in the past for sure. I wounded up near a stream, the water was so clear and beautiful when i looked into it. There was also a flower bed across the stream, a few feet away from me. Then I noticed her. There was a small black haired girl picking flowers over there. She didnt seem to notice me though. I thought it would be best to just leave and find a adult for help instead, but as luck would have it, when I stepped back, I stepped on a sharp rock.

I let out a wince of pain, and then the girl noticed me. I thought she would run, but she didnt. You would think someone would have taught her better, but Im also grateful. " M-Miss! Are you okay?! " She came running across the shallow stream with her arms full with beautiful flowers, a few of them dropping into the water, being slowly drifted away. " Y-Yes. Im alright. Its okay, I just stepped on a rock. " When I pulled my foot up to look at it, I noticed the rock was much bigger than I thought. it was stuck into my foot, trail of blood escaping from the wound. I thought I was gonna faint from the disturbing sight but then the little girl smiled up at me.

" dont worry miss! Ill help you! " She sounded so confident. I listened to her and sat down against a tree with my foot in her lap. While she was "nursing" me, I found out her name. It was Rin. We sat and talked for a while and I told her about what happened to me and how I ended up here. She looked shocked, but then again who wouldnt. " That explains your clothes! Oh wow! Your just like Kag-" But she was cut off.

A tall man appeared behind her. He was very fit and had long beautiful silver hair. I felt nervous at the sight of him. He was so handsome, and his voice was so calming. " Rin. Who is this woman? Havent I told you not to talk to people you dont know?" " Oh Lord Sesshomaru! This is.....Oh....I never got your name miss" Rin smiled at me. " Oh! My name is (Y/N)!" The man Rin called Sesshomaru did not change his facial expression at all. He seemed cold like a statue. " Lord Sesshomaru! This girl came from Miss Kagome's time! She even wears the clothes Kagome use to wear."

After that, Rin told me all about Kagome and her story. It sounded too romantic for it to be true. But sure enough it was. Sesshomaru took me to see Kagome and eventually I ended up being in a adventure of a life time. But this story is about only part of my adventure. This part of my story took place about a year forward. with in that time, I think Sesshomaru really opened up to me. He normally doesnt talk much, but after a few months, We started getting closer and closer.