The Loving Night

While our tongues were having a on going battle, Sesshomaru's hands began to undo my kimono, removing everything covering my body. His lips soon parted from mine, trailing down my cheek to my neck, sucking and licking my most sensitive spot. His hands suddenly grabbed my hips, pulling them up to him, causing my back to arch. I couldnt help but release soft moans, which caused him to smile and place my hips back down, forcably spreading my legs. 

He reached a hand down, running a finger between my slit. While he teased my entrance, I felt his tongue trail up my neck to my cheek bone. he smiled devilishly. " You enjoy this dont you (Y/N). We have barely begun." I felt a hot sensation as he penatrated me with his middle finger. He pushed it in mercilessly, Making me gasp in pleasure and bite my lip. He smiled more and licked my cheek once more as he slid a second finger in, pushing them deeper. I moan loudly, afraid Rin might hear. 

" O-Oh...Sesshomaru..what about Rin?" " She's a heavy sleeper. You havent figured that out yet? " he chuckled as he moved his lips back down to my neck, sucking softly as he pushed his fingers in and out, feeling inside me and making moans escape from my mouth. I ran a hand through his hair without thinking, being so overwelmed with pleasure. His lips brushed against my neck as he sat up pulling his fingers out and licking them. " i think your ready" I was confused at first but then I understood. He began taking his shirt off, revealing his toned chest, making me bite my lip. 

I watched him undress until we were both fulling naked. I stared down at his fulling erect cock, with nervousness and excitement. It looked about 8 inchs long. He noticed I was staring and smiled down at me as he put my legs on his muscular shoulders. " I have been waiting for this moment (Y/N)....You look so beautiful right now." he leaned down and kissed me softly then leaned back up, positioning his tip against my entrance. " Im going in now" 

I felt him push inside slightly, then all at once. It made me grip the blanket in pain, but also in pleasure. My back arched as I noticed Sesshomaru gasp. His grip tightened on my thighs. He began to slowly thrust inside me, moving faster with each thrust. I couldnt help but beg for more. " S-Sesshomaru! p-please move faster! h-harder..". I bit my lip closing my eyes as moans escaped from my lips. He smirked as he moved his hands onto my hips and positioned himself better. " With pleasure~" He suddenly began pounding into me, the sound of our skin slapping against each other began to fill the room.

My whole body felt hot, I gripped the pillow under my head as my body jerked back and fourth from his merciless pounding. Sesshomaru began to moan loudly, his eyes tightly closed. We were both about to reach our limit. I heard a loud groan and a quick few last thrust before i felt him shoot his cum deep inside me, all while I reached my climax too. I felt our cum collide inside me and slowly began to leak out. He pulled out panting as he layed down next to me on his side brushing my hair out of my face. I smiled through all my panting, looking at him. He hugged me and kissed my forehead. " I promise (Y/N), I will always protect you.".

When Morning came, We quickly got dressed, folded the futon so the stains could not be seen, and began to walk out. It was then that the Inn keeper came up to us with a big goofy smile on his face. " My, My, It seems 2 little love birds didnt get much sleep last night~" I felt my cheeks grow hot and knew what was to come. I quickly grabbed rins hand beginning to walk way with a fast pace. " h-hurry now rin! lets go!" As I was walking away from the Inn, I heard a loud thud and suddenly saw Sesshomaru walking next to us. No one ever heard from the Inn keeper again.

Please comment what you thought! Its been a while sense I wrote something so I would love some feedback. Thank you <3