The Lonely Night

Rin ended up begging Sesshomaru to let me join them on their travels. He refused at first but then I soon learned Rin is extremely stubborn when she really wants something. Its almost been a year now with them. Just Rin, Sesshomaru, and (Y/N). heh well that sounded cheesy. Anyways, Tonight we are staying at a Inn, I highly doubt we would have got in without Sesshomaru's scary glares. We each ended up getting our own room, which Rin was very happy about but something seemed off about Sesshomaru. 

While I was laying in my futon, The door suddenly slid open with Sesshomaru standing outside. He looked...kinda sad. " May I come in (Y/N)?" I was thrown off a bit by his sudden change in attitude, but He looked so lonely. " O-oh. Ya! of course you can. Whats up?" As he sat down I noticed he let out a sigh. It was then I also realized he had changed out of his normal clothes, or armor. I never really quite knew what it was he wore. But tonight he had changed into normal traditional pajamas. 

I felt my cheeks turn red as I lay on my stomach next to him, slightly hiding my face in the pillow. I never noticed how well built he was. As I looked up at him, I noticed I could see inside his shirt. His chest was muscular but not too much. I felt like I was gonna burst into flames. " (Y/N), Are you alright?" He suddenly put the back of his hand to my forehead, That only made me feel hotter. But I kept silent, closing my eyes tightly. 

" Your burning up. Do you have a fever?" He reached under the pillow grabbing my chin with his index finger and thumb. I opened my eyes as he lifted my chin up, I felt my cheeks become warmer at the sight of his beautiful yellow eyes. " your blushing (Y/N). You dont have a fever do you? I think I understand now" He smiled down at me, and suddenly in a second, I was on my back with him ontop of me, pinning me down. He looked so confused. 

" what is it about you. I cant get you out of my head...(Y/N)...I have never felt this way." I couldnt believe my ears. I felt like I was dreaming! " Sesshomaru...are you saying you lo-" I suddenly felt a hand over my mouth. Sesshomaru was suddenly looking away, his cheeks red as he grinded his teeth. " (Y/N), I need you. I just now realized this... I feel so alone when your not around. Can you please...spend the night with me?" I fell silent as he moved his hand away from my mouth.

" o-of course I will Sesshomaru..." I smiled up at him as he slowly grinned back. "(Y/N)... I love you" Before I could reply, I felt his lips press against mine firmly. I blushed deeply as i felt his lips slowly part from mine, and I couldnt resist. I pressed my lips against his lips this time. I suddenly felt his tongue lick my bottom lip, wanting entrance. I hesitantly parted my lips for him. His tongue darted in, exploring every inch of my mouth and having a battle against my own tongue that he soon won.