2.

I have a pain in my stomach as the bus drives, or better said bumps us the school. The Aptitude Test is today, and I am getting more nervous.

Nadia, Maisie, Bryan, Grace, Cameron, Charity and I step out of the bus and our yellow clothes shine in the morning sun. We stand together at the school entrance, waiting for the school to open. We are quiet for a while. No one talks. I think that we are all processing. Processing that our friend group gets ripped apart tomorrow. Because we can't have the same results. We just can't. I push my hand through my hair, and look at the others. ''It'll be okay.'' Bryan says. ''I mean, we might still see each other at the streets and stuff.'' We all nod. He is right. We can. But how big is the chance that we will? I want to cry. I really want to. But something in me pushes the tears in me, and it leaves a shaky breathe in and out. Maisie puts an arm around me, and I show off a sad smile. ''Trust the test. It'll be okay.'' She says. I nod. Then, and Erudite woman opens the doors and we slowly walk inside.

The cafeteria seems quieter. Even the Dauntless sound less louder. The others are trying to shush others by telling them jokes. And it works for eight percent, what kind of surprises me. Because nothing is really making me smile, though. I almost get an heart attack by the woman voice through the intercom. ''From Candor; Amber Williams and Oliver Ross. From Erudite; Nicky Glass and Pete Merer. From Abnegation; Mary Gray and George Cooper. From Dauntless; Jordin Stone and Dustin Wolff. And least, from Amity; Demi Murray and Cameron Martinez.'' Cameron and I look at each other, then we stand up. He walks in front of me. I look back at the others. Nadia, Maisie and Bryan are still left. I turn my head to Cameron's back again, and follow him to the test rooms.

I stop at door number nine, he stops at door number ten. I take a deep breath in, and a deep breath out. Then I grab the heck shaky, and push it down. It feels cold against my sweaty hand, but I don't care. I push open the door, and eter a room with mirrors around me. In the middle is a chair, that reminds me of a dentist chair. And next to it, there is a Candor woman. She looks up as she sees me. ''Amity. Welcome. I am Andra. I will take your test today.'' Andra says. I slowly walk over to the chair. ''Don't worry. Sit down.'' She says. The chair looks terrifying. It's almsot a torture chair to me. I know what a Stiff would think of this room. The mirrors around them would make them go insane, and all they would look at is the floor. That is their second stare spot. I sit down on the chair, and stare at the ceiling. Actually, laying down is a good feeling. I almost jump up as Andra gives me something that looks like a shot glass with blue stuff in it. ''What is this? Poison?'' I ask. Andra laughs. ''No, honey. It's a serum. Trust me, it's all part of the test. Drink up.'' She says. I smell it. It smells weird. Chemic. But I won't think, and let the substance fall into my throat.

I blink, and the first thing I see is the sunlight. I am at Amity. This isn't so bad. ''TRAITOR!'' I hear in the distance. I look at the direction, but no one to be seen. There is mist, so how am I supposed to see who it is? Then, someone walks out of the mist. No, not someone. Thousands of people. Amity people. They are having weapons in their hands. These aren't Amity people, they are using violence. As they walk more close, they are surrounding me. I have nowhere else to go. ''So here she is...'' A man with a hoe in his hands says. He points it at me. ''What do you mean?'' I ask. ''Oh, you know what I am talking about. You are a traitor. Keeping secrets from your own faction. Don't you think we all noticed?'' He asks. I then look at the crowd, and notice Nadia, Cameron, Maisie, Bryan, Grace and Charity. They are also pointing sticks at me. I swallow. ''I have no idea what you are talking about. Please, just put your weapons down. We can talk about this.'' I say. I try to concentrate. I can get out. I just have to think logical. What can I do that I can't do in real life, but what will free me from this? I start to think. This is not real. This is not real. This is not real. I know what to do. I close me eyes, pull up my foot and stomp it on the floor. Behind me, a big cliff appears and the surrounding people behind me fall into it. Good, now I can escape. Escape? Yeah. I can. This is not real. I turn back at the guy with the hoe, and realize they start running after me. I think no more second. I have to escape these people. And then I jump into the cliff.