5. Kloss Weekend

-What are you doing this weekend?- Karlie asked laying on the couch next to Taylor.

-Nothing- the singer answered watching how her girlfriend rested the head on her lap.

-Are you sure?- Karlie asked looking at her from her spot.

-Yes, I am all yours- Taylor replied leaving a soft kiss on Karlie's nose.

-That's perfect because we are going toSt. Louis- Karlie announced smiling.

-Wait what?- Taylor asked paralyzing on the couch.

-My parents are throwing a party and we're going- Karlie explained.

-Karlie!- Taylor protested leaning against the backrest.

-No don't protest- Karlie warned her laughing.

-But...

-Shut up- Karlie said sitting up.

-But...

-My sisters are going and so do us- Karlie said interrupting Taylor again.

-I can't go Karlie- The singer finally said crossing her arms.

-Yes you can, you just told me that you're mine the whole weekend- Karlie had a goofy smile reminding her that.

-But I thought....

-No no no no stop- Karlie said putting her hand on Taylor's mouth so she couldn't keep talking- You always say how miserable you are when I'm not in the city and I'm going so you are coming.

-You have such an ego- Taylor said setting away her girlfriend's hand.

-I learned from you- Karlie mocked at her.

-Stupid- Taylor protested.

-I will call them to confirm that we are going- Karlie said while she stood to go find her phone on the other side of the room.

-I don't have a word in this right?- Taylor asked still from the couch.

-Absolutely no- Karlie said staring at the phone the whole way to the couch.

-But...

-No, no buts- Karlie said smiling like a fool and kissing her cheek.

-I can't meet your parents just like this in a party at their house- Taylor said now in a shier tone.

-Taylor do you remember how I met your parents?- Karlie said sarcastically.

-You're so cute- Taylor said picturing the situation on her head.

-No, it was embarrassing, I was almost naked...

-You were wearing a jumper Karlie- Taylor laughed.

-And without pants!- Karlie reminded her.

-That's true- Taylor admitted molding her body against Karlie's.

-And I was laying there playing with your cat when they came- Karlie said pointing a spot on the floor.

-In my defense I have to say that I didn't know they were coming- Taylor said wrapping her arms around her girlfriend.

-What ever Swift, you're coming- Karlie said leaving a soft kiss on the top of her head.

-I..

-We've been dating for four months so yeah it's time you to meet them- Karlie said before Taylor could interrupt her again.

-Are you sure?- Taylor asked.

-Don't play tricks with me- Karlie said hugging her tightly -because I've been with your parents and your brother a lot since I met them.