9. Nine months

-Are you really sure about this?- Karlie asked. 

-Karlie we have talked this a million times now- Taylor reminded her. 

-I know but it's nine months of your life, I need to know you are really sure about this- Karlie insisted- because if you are not ready we can wait or I can do it. 

-Karlie, we've talked about it, you are a model, you depend on your body a lot- Taylor smiled- you can't spend nine months waiting for this. 

-I can do it and I will be fit really soon, actually I can be fit after the delivery sooner than you- Karlie joked. 

-Very funny- Taylor said dryly.

-Sorry this is serious- Karlie apologized- you are absolutely sure right? 

-Yes Karlie- Taylor repeated- I told you this a thousand times, I'm on a break, I have eight albums and I'm not planning on releasing another one for a long time and I really want this, I want our family and I'm ready for this. 

-I want this too- Karlie said smiling really big. 

-So this is it, it's going to happen- Taylor said eyes getting wet. 

 -We are going to be mothers- Karlie said also excited. 

-I can't believe it- Taylor said being honest, it still seemed really crazy. 

Karlie smiled again and leaned a little bit to kiss Taylor's lips before going inside the clinic, their first visit. That was it, they were having a baby, Taylor was carrying it but it was from the two of them. They wanted to be a family, since Taylor had memory she had always wanted a big family with like ten kids but when she was 20 years old she understood that maybe that wasn't happening at all. She had a pretty crazy life style and having a family was almost impossible. She lived in New York, but she had previously lived in LA and Nashville. She had fallen in love with the city in one trip she did for business and from that day she knew that someday she would live in New  York. That happened when she found the perfect place in Tribeca after months watching apartments all around the town. She didn't know how that day would change her life from that moment on. By that time she had become one of the biggest pop stars in the world so all that the press wanted was a picture or some information to write an article about her. That meant that paparazzi were always following her around where ever she went. With time she had to give up and hired a security team since even driving on her own was impossible with so much flashlights and paparazzi following her. There wasn't a day when she wasn't on some magazine or website with candids from her daily life. She had learnt then that she couldn't have a family like she wanted because she couldn't even managed to have a boyfriend for more than a couple of months. Even if she was crazy in love with one of them they always ran away when they understood that dating Taylor meant to be followed everyday and every person on the world knew what they were doing almost immediately. Taylor had given up with that topic, she wasn't dating anyone and she wasn't having a family and somehow she learnt to live with that. 

That was what she thought until Karlie appeared in her live. She met Karlie the first time she attended a show during New York Fashion Week. The only reason why she went there in the first place was because her friend Lily was walking the runway in that show. She decided to go backstage to hug her and congratulate her after the show and that was when it happened. Lily introduced Taylor to Karlie, her youngest friend and also a model. Taylor didn't know how or why but something clicked inside her the moment she locked eyes with Karlie. Blue met green and that was when everything started. Lily suggested to go out for lunch and the two girls accepted the idea. By the end of that lunch they were exchanging numbers. 

They quickly became best friends, doing everything together from going to the gym together to attend events like the MET Gala in New York or other ones in LA and even going to some trips together. Everybody now knew who Karlie was because of their friendship and day by day Taylor fell in love with her. It happened with time and with a lot of special moments between them. Taylor took a lot of time to process that she was actually in love, not because Karlie was a girl but because she didn't think about finding love again in her life and also because she thought that Karlie saw her just like a friend. It turned out that she was wrong, the model was also in love with her.