CHAPTER 28: Mixed Feelings.

        As we got ourselves set, I looked at every one of my friends, what would I do without them. I had chosen a pair of black skinny jeans with a tank top and sneakers; I liked not feeling to loose. Of all the things that could happen it seemed that the worst was happening to me, how in hell was I going to effectively outrun Vaarien? The worst of it was that Vaarien was not full powered, well duh it wouldn’t take a rocket science to realize that a spell from Morganna would not be able to stop him but it did because he was not up to scratch. I didn’t think I would like to meet him when he was up to scratch.

      I wondered when my abilities would return, I was as weak as a human, maybe weaker. I wondered what was the true meaning behind Nathaliah having my abilities restricted? I hated sticky situations, yet it was kind of like I had the worst of them.

Thaliah, we need to get to Cheer University, right now, Saber said.

“Should I know where that is, I asked.

“It is in Unity Kingdom”, he said.

“Unity Kingdom”, I stated, eyebrows raised.

“Yes, Cheer University is a special school for the gifted, like werewolves, witches, vampires, fairies and all the other creatures you could imagine”, he said.

“Oh great, a school for the gifted, why was I never registered”, I asked angrily.

“Well that wouldn’t be keeping a low profile, would it”, he smiled.

“I guess not”, I sighed.

         It seemed to me now like I was always angry. It was about two weeks since we left Vaarien’s lair and everything was just sour. I hadn’t heard from Nathaliah and I really wasn’t looking forward to it. Saber thought that going to be better but I wasn’t so upbeat about it, besides my powers still had not returned and I wasn’t in the best of moods. Maybe I could have answers I was looking for later, right now we had to go.

            The good thing was that Cheer University was off radar, the bad news is that we had to cross the ocean to get there, my life was a mess. Crossing water meant that Neptune or even Karveen could find me, sometimes I wished that I had remained in the state after my transition or it should have been about a thousand years later instead of now.

       This crap was tiring and only heaven knew when I would come up to par. So I had my father and brother on my tail as well as a hot vampire, I must say but also every other mythical creature on their side, meaning fairies, witches, wolves, other vampires, etc.

          So we began on our way, Cheer University was in the Caribbean, somewhere close to Jamaica. So it was decided that Morganna would plot a route a head and send messages through appropriate lines for our passage that we would get there without interruption. We waited for about an hour before Morganna received the message, apparently it was better for me to be asleep while we went so that I could not be tracked.

       So I was to be put into a deep sleep and when we get there, they would wake me. I wasn’t all for this plan at all what is something went wrong, I had  a crazy feeling about this and I didn’t like it but what other choice did we have.

              So we took a flight to Jamaica, on Caribbean airlines. We stayed overnight, the amount of documents we had to forge was unbelievable, and of course we had to get a clearance for Saber who had once again returned to his cub-like size, I must admit he was pretty cute that way, but if I told him that he would trip, he didn’t like the word cute, he thought it was for puppies, that was funny.