CHAPTER 35: A Bargain.

Well I guess I shouldn’t have been that surprised that Vaarien would show up here. The thing about this was that this wasn’t a dream, he was here in the flesh, not that my father would stop him. He needed to be in Vaarien’s good graces, if he was going to have hell bridged to earth. But did Vaarien pick the wrong time to show up, I sprinted like a bullet off the bed and projected my shield towards him but it had no effect but I was close enough to him, so I slapped him across the face as hard as I could as I heard the sound vibrate in the room. The room wasn’t that dark so I could see his expression clearly, he was amused but then he became serious. He grabbed my hands and before I knew it he was on top of me with my hands pinned over my head on the bed. My struggles didn’t help, he just looked at me until I got tired of fighting.

“I thought I told you not to fight me”, he said.

I didn’t respond, but tears rolled down my eyes. He took his free hand and wiped my tears from my eyes but I turned my face away from him. He was right there was no way I could fight him he was too strong.  

“Why? I asked as I kept looking at the wall, I had a feeling he knew exactly what I meant.

“He offended me”, he said.

“So you felt the need to poison him to settle the score”, I said as I felt his eyes on my face.

“I did what I felt was necessary”, he said.

“So what must I do, for you to save him”, I asked still not looking at him, I felt his nose at my jaw as he spoke.

“What did you have in mind”, he asked.

“Nothing”, I said.

“Well then I am sure I can think of something that will suffice”, he said, “I do not wish for you to be unhappy with me Thaliah, but your friend had it coming. If you knew what he had done you would agree”, he said. I looked at him now and our faces were very close together.

“Why”, I asked.

“You should ask him when you get the chance, which I feel maybe pretty soon”, he said as he began kissing down my jaw.

“Is that what you want from me Vaarien, sex”, I said, at that I felt him stop and look at me then. His gaze was intense; it was like I was butter under the heat of his gaze.

“Sex? If I wanted sex from you, I could take it and you wouldn’t be able to stop me, you know that”, he said as he trailed his hand under my dress, up my leg. This was the strangest sensation I had ever felt, it wasn’t as if I knew what sex was, but this was for a lack of a better word extraordinary.

“Then what do you want”, I asked, I had to kept my mind and voice in check because he was caressing my leg.

“I told you, I will think of something” he said and he kissed me. I couldn’t move, I couldn’t think, his hand was now, way up my dress on my belly and going higher. I think I was overwhelmed and he could tell that I was losing myself. He kissed me more deeply and released my hands, then my rational side began asking if I was doing the right thing but my less rational side didn’t care one bit. I put my hands in his hair he had lovely hair, I think if he went up for men’s top model he would win by an ocean and landslide.

He turned us over, as he kissed my neck, my collar bone, it was just off the charts. I was officially making out with the enemy, a vampire. My Grams would be over herself right now if she saw what I was doing. He pulled away so he could look at me as his hand went to cup my breast, I moaned. This was crazy, I moaned, but he just looked at me and smiled wide, as he bent his head to kiss me and it went all over from there again. As he kissed me I could feel his fangs near my mouth, on my neck, was he going to bite me? I hope not, I didn’t think I could handle that again.