Ch. 2 Sweet Dreams

She stared at the mansion, it had intricate designs on the walls, and on the second floor there were balconies. On one of the balconies stood a woman holding a small white bundle. She waved to them and her red hair caught the sunlight and for a split second looked like a fire just sitting on top of her head.

Autumn tugged on Jason's sleeve he turned to her, "Yes, sweetie?"

"I'm tired. Will you carry me?" Autumn asked him.

"Of course!" He scooped her up into his arms and she soon fell asleep with her head resting on his shoulder. Jason carried her to her room and tucked her into bed. He decided to go and record an Epic Jump Map with Ty and Sky.

He got up but before exiting turned around and muttered, "Sweet dreams."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Evil laughter filled her ears, "Oh, Dear you think you're safe? Ha! They plan to dump you on the side of the road as soon as they can..."

"No! You're wrong, they actually care about me this time!" Autumn shouted trying to convince herself more than 'it'. 'It' was a dream demon, and when she watched her parents get murdered in front of her at the age of two, 'it' got into her head when her mind's defenses were low. Autumn had at times woke up screaming, but 'it' wouldn't do that very often.

'It' lunged at her with a small knife, but the knife wasn't her biggest problem. 'It' had instead of hands, giant claws and razor-sharp teeth. Autumn couldn't hold it in any longer, she screamed out of pure terror. But before she could wake up 'it' slashed across her chest with it's claws drawing blood-lot's of blood- she bolted up in bed still screaming and her door exploded open and in sprinted a wild Jason.

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay!" Jason screamed out of concern.

Then the pain set in and her screams became screams of pain, she reached up to her chest and felt something hot and sticky, blood. 'It' had never done this before, never before had she woken up physically injured. She had woken up with pain, but never, never, had 'it' drawn blood. Jason gasped as she turned to face him. (A/N At this point the ever-calm Jason is panicking.)

"Oh my gosh, CALL 911!!!!!" Jason screamed out the door. Autumn was losing consciousness-fast-the last thing she saw was Ty sprinting into the room with a phone to his ear.

Then there was darkness. She was stuck with 'it' again.