Ch. 3 'It'

Jason stared at her unconscious form, what just happened, she literally just lost consciousness from loss of blood. Jason shook his head as if to clear it, then the door opened, he didn't look up just started sobbing, she could die because of me, because I let something-no someone- into her room. Oh gosh it hasn't even been a day and her life is already messed up.

"Jason? Are you okay?" A feminine voice asked softly, he looked up in surprise to see his girlfriend Korra looking at him with a expression of concern and curiosity.

"No! I'm not!" He immediately regretted yelling at her as she flinched.

"What's going on?" she asked him.

"You know how we-Team Crafted- decided to adopt a kid?" Jason said through his sobs.

"Yeah, go on." She walked over to him sat down beside him and rubbed his back.

"Well, that's her." he said gesturing to the un-moving girl lying on the hospital bed.

"Oh, my." Korra said shocked, "What happened?" asked pushing her midnight black hair into a ponytail.

"I don't exactly know, she woke up screaming, with a huge cut across her chest-" his voice broke and he sobbed even louder now, shaking his whole body. Korra hugged him and tried her best to comfort him.

~~~~~

Adam, came to check on Jason. Jason blamed himself for not making sure the window was locked and all that, although Adam had checked as the ambulance was coming. The dots just didn't seem to connect, the window was locked, and she didn't even have a balcony. He shook his head and pulled the door open and heard Jason sobbing he looked up to see Jason curled in a ball his body shaking with his sobs.

Korra, Jason's girlfriend was trying to comfort him. Adam had a sudden idea, "Hey, Korra do you mind holding a camera?"

"No, why?" she paused confused.

"Okay, I'll explain later, just let me get a clear shot of Autumn." Adam told her, "Jason, I'm going to take a video, okay."

To their great surprise Jason nodded, but kept sobbing. Adam pulled his phone out of his pocket, handed it to Korra and started off with the camera facing Sky, "Hey guys! Sky here and today I'm going to introduce you to our newest member of the Team Crafted residence! She switched the camera angle to where it focused on Autumn laying in her bed, "You might be wandering, 'Sky who is this random girl in a hospital bed that you are filming?' Well her name is Autumn and she will properly greet you when she gets out of the hospital, I just wanted you recruits to know there is a-well-someone who did this-" he gestured at her wounds, "-to her, if you ever come back, you will be lucky if the police get there in time."

Korra focused the camera back on him, he had a look of complete and utter seriousness on his face.

"Look recruits, I don't like being this serious, but this is uncalled for I understand the fact that I have haters! But nearly killing an innocent girl is way to extreme. Oh, and guess what you did to Jason!"

Korra then focused the camera on her sobbing boyfriend, Sky paused letting the image of Jason sink in.

"Don't ever come back for her because this time you'll be lucky to go to prison." with that Sky closed out of the video.

"Do you think that will work?" Korra asked when she handed him his phone back.

"I have absolutely no idea!" he said cheerfully.

She face-palmed, "Great job we might have just started a manhunt!" she said sarcastically.

"Oh, didn't think about that." Adam rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well, hopefully she wakes up soon, Jason is kind of sinking into depression..." Korra trailed off.

Adam stared at the small girl, she looked so innocent and fragile. How could he have even thought about leaving her at that awful orphanage? He made up his mind, he needed to call Ty and get him to leave her room.

~~~~~

Ty sat staring blankly at the window, he wanted revenge on the person that injured her. He twirled his pocket knife around, then his phone rang he jumped a bit, then answered.

"Hello?" Ty spoke to the electronic.

"Hey, Ty you might wanna come to the hospital they'll be waking her up soon." he heard Sky's voice through the phone.

"Okay... I'm coming..." Ty hesitantly answered.

"Good, Jason will be happy to see you."

"How is Jason?" Ty asked concerned.

"He's not taking this to well... I think the only way to get him to stop crying is if she wakes up..." Sky trailed off.

"Wait what?"

"I'll explain when you get here." Sky said.

"Ok, bye."

"Bye."

Ty left Autumn's room and gently closed the door behind him, as the door clicked a terrifying figure left her closet. The name Autumn had given him was 'it' and he was ready to make her life a living nightmare, literally...

(A/N Hi people! I finally updated this story! Now I will go to bed... I'm tired goodnight!
Have a good day/night whatever it is for you!
Don't do drugs!
-Dillbugg)