BEFORE I BEGIN

Okay, so you might never have read a secret life fanfiction which is like this, this is different and I don't know if you are going to like this or not, but if you're here and you are reading this I must ensure you that this journey is going to be a bit different from the show, and however you feel about this please don't leave negative comments because it is a lot of hard work to write this, and I really don't need anyone letting me down.

And I apologise to anyone who came to read this book on good terms, I hope you like this exciting journey I'm going to take you through :-)

And I must tell that those of you who have read my previous secret life books, this story is not a continuation of the previous story.

SUMMARY :

Amy, Ricky, Ben and Clementine somehow end up in a mysterious inhabited island, they don't know what to do, they have no connections with mankind, they are stranded, they're scared as they are stuck in a wierd place they know nothing about, how can they survive in this deserted island.
And also will they find the truth about each other while staying so close, will all of them become friends?

As you know Amy and Ricky are married, and Ben and Clementine are married, Amy and Clementine hate each other and same goes with Ben and Ricky.

So what will happen now that they are stuck together?

See their journey of difficulties, braveness, problems, and drama, and how would they feel about each other after going through this bonding.

------

This book means a lot to me so please no rude comments.
And all of you can read my other secret life fanfictions from my account, the other fanfictions basically deal with Amy ricky drama after they break up.

Well All I'm gonna say is:

Enjoy this BOOK!!!! :-)

GET READY FOR SOME DELIGHTFUL EXPERIENCE IN THE SECRET LIFE WORLD >>