Chapter 1: The sky of early dawn

In the sky of early dawn, when stars still glowed. And the Cold winds blowed, that made the trees shiver. It seemed like the trees were waving, the way a person waves goodbye to a loved one he doesn't wants to leave. The dreadfullness and sorrow surrounded everywhere.
And the gloomy ocean stood in front, it's large waves hitting the hard, rocky shore, as if they had been cursed.

Ricky opened his eyes, to a world unkown to him, a world where mysterious birds flew in the sky, to hear sounds he never heard before, the sound of nature, the sound of wildlife. To an atmosphere as clean as this, to place as peaceful as this. But how nice it seemed, it was more deadly in reality. It was strange, different and there were creepy insects crawling by the side of his neck.

He cleared his throat.
" Amy? " His small cracking voice asked. He didn't knew where he was and what was happening. He started analysing the world around him, a small animal was running, a lot of birds were flying, insects were making sounds, the sky was really dull and cloudy.

He lifted his neck up to see his body, he seemed fine, he slowly balanced himself on his feet and stood up. His bare feet could feel the hardness and roughness of the rocky ground. His heart was pounding fast, he was afraid, he was in such a strange place. Behind him was a dense forest and in front of him stood the endless ocean. The cold winds were striking his body. He walked a bit here and there and searched for someone, anyone. He didn't remember how he got here.

He walked around a bit more, when he saw a body lying behind a rock, he thought that it was Amy and began running towards the body, as he came closer it seemed he saw something that utterly shocked him.

He noticed, it was a lady lying there wounded and unconscious. She was covered in dirt and mud. He began giving her a CPR, he gave oxygen in her mouth through his mouth.

A few minutes later, her eyes opened suddenly. Her eyes looked into his eyes. Ricky lifted himself a bit up, she kept on studying his face.

" Are you okay?" He asked, politely.

" Ricky?" She muttered.

Ricky's eyebrows raised at hearing this. He now began to look at her more carefully.

" Clementine? " He asked, when he finally recognised her.

Clementine nodded.

" You are hurt!" Ricky said, really concerned.

" I'm okay," She said and started getting up.

" You sure? " He asked, and held her by her arms and picked her up from the ground.

"Yess," She said, confidently, "I can handle myself....ouch!"

" You know what, you keep on sitting, you're really injured." He continued.

"Okay," She said, finally agreeing and sat down.

He sat next to her, "You've got dirt all over." He said.

" Do I?" She asked.

" Yess, I'll just get some water from the sea and pour it on you." He said.

" Thankyou, " She said, and let out a small smile.

He walked over to the ocean and then came back.

" It would be much easier if you could come near the ocean." He said. " I'll pick you up and take you."

For a moment Clementine felt a bit something, but she knew that this was not that kind of a situation and that Ricky was just helping her out. But at some extent she felt that what there was something more.

He picked her up and took her near the ocean, and cleaned her face with his wet hands and then sprayed some water on her hair.

The sunlight fell directly at her face, it had started to get sunny and hot. It seemed like late morning. Her hazel hair were shining. Ricky just let a streak of her hair behind.

" How come are we here?" Clementine asked. "What is this place?"

"I don't remember anything," Ricky said.

He took a glance back and saw Amy standing there, looking shocked and annoyed.

" Ricky?" She said.

" What, when, how are you here?" He asked.

She looked confused, her eyes searched here and there for a moment. She tried to remember but she couldn't.

" I don't know," She answered. " I-I just remembered being with Ben."

Ricky's face turned slightly irritated on hearing this, on hearing Ben's name.

"Is something wrong?" She asked.

" No, no" He replied. "It's strange, strange, how come we landed in this strange place?" He said and looked around.