2p! England x Vamp! Reader

Mine

Your POV

I'm so excited. Today Oliver, my best friend and long time crush invited me over to his house to watch a movie. And he said something about a surprise.
I just can't wait! But I'm a little nervous. I ran out of saga three days ago and won't get any until next week. I'm already hungry and being around Oliver won't help.
Oh yea, I'm a vampire.
Well anywho, I put on black leggings and a (f/c) long sleeved shirt that said 'I never said I was right, or human for that matter', grabbed my I phone, and put on my sneakers and ran to Oliver's house.
Super speed, took three minutes to run three miles. I'm just glad it's night, 8:03 to be precise.
I knock on the door waiting for him to let me in so we can hang out, when I hear a small explosion.
Waiting is over rated anyway.
I open the door and run into the kitchen to see Oliver on the floor, covered in flour, and frosting I presume.
Again vampire, I only drink blood. Human food tastes like nothing but sand.
"Oliver! What happened!"
"Poppet, I was trying to make a new type of cupcake but I somehow messed up the recipe. Oh ____ I was really hoping this batch would turn out for you tonight!"
"But you have some other cupcakes on the counter over there!"
He looked real hesitate about eating the pastries prepared for our movie, I think he put his 'secret ingredient' in those ones. Come on you need to catch up remember? I'm a vampire, the only reason I even eat his cupcakes is because he puts blood in the red frosting. And the red cake, hey it's not a bad thing I mean it's a nice treat for I blood sucker like me.
"I don't think you'll like those ones."
"Why not they look fine? Come on grab the tray and I'll go put the movie in, they look really good!"
"Ok, if you really want to..."
I walked into the living room and popped (movie name) into the DVD player and awaited Oliver to come sit with me.
"Are you sure you want the cupcakes? They didn't really come out right and I -"
"Just hurry! I wanna watch (movie name) and finish it before three in the morning!"
"Ok ok I'm coming" he said
He came out of the kitchen with frosting still on his face and his clothes cleaned up as best as possible without washing them, and sat down beside me.
"One sec you got frosting on your face" I said and wiped the frosting of with my finger and licked my finger clean.
"You did great on the frosting as always I really don't know what went wrong. But it does taste different...."
"I think I added a little salt to the frosting by accident ......"
"Whatever I'm sure you'll get the recipe right later. Now time for (movie title)!"

~~~~time skip to after the movie~~~~~

The movie was good I guess, but it's so tempting to bite him. I need to watch myself, or else.
"Do you want anything to eat ___?"
"Naa I'm good but you should get something for yourself."
"You can really worry me sometimes _____, you never eat anything."
"I guess I'm just not that hungry."
He got up and went to make something in the kitchen while I played on my phone.
"Oww! _____ can you get a band-aid for me? There upstairs in the bathroom cabinet."
"Sure."
You went and found a box of bandages, took one out and brought it down to Oliver when you saw him holding his hand over the sink.
"Oliver are you ok? Did you hurt yourself?"
"It's just a little cut, I'll be fine Poppet."
But when he reached out for the bandage, he revealed a wound that would need stitches. How is he not screaming in pain?
"No your not come on give my your hand." I said
He reluctantly gave me his hand, and looked pissed at the thought of being taken care of.
"Man you need stitches. Come on we're going to the hospital now. "
"No! Not there, the people don't know anything and there so arrogant! Please I'll be fine!" He said.
"*sigh* You need stitches or the cut could get infected! Come on!"
"No! Please I'll be fine stop it I don't wanna go!"
What should I do? I could heal him easily but then he'd know I'm a vampire or at least that somethings up. Plus he would be scared or just mad or...... Ugh why does this kind of stuff happen to me? But he won't go to the doctors. He needs medical care ugh I'm so hungry and.....
"Ok fine but I'm treating you ok? And, don't freak out ok? I knew you would find out sooner or later after all." I said
"What do you mean don't freak out? ____ are you alright? _______? What are you doing?!?"
I took his hand and started licking his cut. I know I shouldn't have done this.
Is it wrong to like this? To want to drink your crushes blood? He tastes so good though......
I let go of his hand and the cut was gone and he was no longer bleeding but I couldn't control myself anymore.
"______ how did you do that? ______, what's wrong, you don't look so good. Are yo-"
I grabbed his arms now looking down and slammed him into the wall. I felt so bad but it wasn't me hurting my best friend. I wasn't right and he knew it.
"______ stop it! What's gotten into you! Let me go, ____ st-"
I cut him off with my lips. I never minded being a vampire until now. For gods sake I just kissed my best friend.
Ok ok and long time crush but still I shouldn't be doing this! He wasn't ok with it and I bet you now he won't want to hang out with me!
But he really surprised me, by kissing back. Does this mean he likes me? Can we still be friends? Or more......
"______ what's come over you?"he said
"I'm not human." I replied, finally gaining some control of myself.
"Well then what are you?"
I moved his hands from there pinned place on the wall beside his head to above his head and held them together with one hand, and used my free hand to wrap around his waist bringing him even closer to me. I leaned in th crook of his neck and whispered something no one wants to hear out of their captor.
"You worst nightmare."
With that I closed the gap between myself and his neck, piercing his flesh and drawing out fresh blood. My teeth grew in side and my eyes turned from a (eye color) to a dark red.
"__-_____  your h-hurting m-m-me. Please st-stop it. "
That did it. I stopped pulling back realizing what I had just done, letting go of his hands and waist, blood still dripping from the puncture mark on his neck.
"_______? Are you a vampire? Is that why you never wanna go out during the day and never eat anything? Is that why you wear sunglasses whenever your outside and never share your drink? Please tell me. "
I shake my head yes, wishing that what just happened was a dream.
He looked so hurt, and I knew it was all because of me. I did this. I hurt him.
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"You really think that I wanted to tell you? That I ever wanted to be like this? I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm a monster! I'm so sorry I hurt you...."
He came up and hugged me pulling me close, when he kissed me on the cheek.
"Poppet I love you to much to let you say such things about yourself. I couldn't care less that you drink blood instead of eat food I love you to much to care about stupid stuff like that. Poppet I love you. "
"I love you too Ollie"
I licked the bite mark on his neck, cleaning up any blood and closing the wound, leaving a small scar.
"Now your mine, and only mine" I said and leaned up to kiss him on the lips.

Word count: 1393