GermanyxVamp!Reader

This story is reeeeaaalllyyyyy fluffy, you have been warned.
Triggering, wars will be mentioned. Scars.
Read at your own risk
This was requested by      LockitSmith

Prolog
______ and Germany had been dating for a while, and loved each other very much. Germany knew about _____ being a vampire and _____ knew about Germany being a country. They knew everything about each other, except the fact that ______ kept her scars hidden from him, for they reminded her of a past she wanted to leave behind. The wars she fought, were meant to be forgotten after all.

Your POV

It was really late, and Germany was off with Italy and Japan doing whatever it is country's do, I can't really remember what he said.
Anyway I was really tired, ironic isn't it? Considering I don't really need sleep, but whatever, I'm to tired to care.
So before I went to sleep I decided to take a nice scolding hot bath, to calm down my nerves. Honestly I really don't know how Germany does it, every single time Italy comes over here, he ends up wrecking the living room, using every single pot and/or pan in the house making pasta, AND MAKES TWENTY HELPINGS OF PASTA!!!!!
I guess it's an Italian thing, but his brother isn't like that at least from what I can tell, he isn't allowed over here because of what happened last time......
I'm surprised he can still walk really....
I grabbed a towel, some baggy pjs and underwear along with a bra, because Germany said he was going to spend the night somewhere else, I don't know where but he said he was keeping an eye on Italy and Japan, apparently Japan is a really light drink and can go over board.
I started to run the water, how long has it been since I took a bath? I don't know I don't really like to see my scars. All the wars really took a tole on me, that's why I only where long sleeves and pants, no matter how hot it was outside.
"Oh shit!!" The water started to over flow on to the floor, and I grabbed the towel and started to clean up. This is another reason I don't take baths.
After all that I got undressed and hopped in the tub, and may or may not have fallen asleep...

<<time skip to when Germany come home unexpectedly>>

"________ I'm home"
What!? No he can't be home, one I'm still taking a bath and two, I don't have pajamas that will cover my scars!
"Are you ok?"
"Y-yea I'm taking a bath, do NOT come in."
"I wasn't going to come in anyway..."
What the hell am I going to do!? Shit shit shit shit shit, ok ok calm down, he was cool with you being a vampire, right? Who's to say he won't be ok with you having been in a war? Ok fine, two.... All of the wars......
I did my routine after I get out of the shower, or bath in this case, and put on the Star Wars shirt that was two sizes to big for me and a pair of navy blue shorts with (f/c) stars on them, and hoped I could just go to the room me and Germany shared and change before he saw me.
Unfortunately, luck wasn't on my side and Germany was on the bed, reading a book when I walked in, why do you do this to me world!?!
"Hallo ______, sorry for not telling you I was coming back, Japan we-" he put his book down and realized I was wearing shorts, and then saw my legs, and looked at me, in the eye nonetheless.
He didn't look so happy. I wasn't feeling so happy. Neither of us were very happy, and I just wanted to crawl under a rock and cry. What if he leaves me? I wouldn't be able to live with myself......
"__________ what happened?" Oh my god, what do I say, breathe, don't freak out, don't freak out. He got up of the bed and started to walk over to me and I did the worst thing I could've ever done, I ran away from him.
I ran downstairs and into the living room, and hid in the coat closet by the door, hoping he wouldn't find me. But this is Germany we are talking about, of course he found me. And when he did he threw me over his shoulder and started to walk back upstairs. I just went limp, I'm not happy about this.
  He set me down on the bed and I fell backwards as he got up and locked the door and put the key up on a high shelf.
Curse my shortness.
"_______ are you gonna tell me what happened?" He sat down on the bed next to me and was looking at me, with his perfect blue eyes.
"Well, kinda. I guess it's a vampire thing..." He looked really suspiciously at me and then back down to my legs.
"Is it like this everywhere?" He asked, pointing to my legs.
"Yea, except my face, neck, and hands." I held up my hands, now sitting up and facing him. 
"Are you going to tell me why they are there?"
"I guess I don't really have a choice do I?" He shook his head no, and waited for me to tell my story.
"So because us vampires can't die, we were forced to go to war at anytime. So I've fought in the French and Indian war, World War One and Two, the Vietnam war, and some others." He looked kinda pissed, but at the same time upset and confused and shocked. But then again, it's not everyday your girlfriend tells you she fought in all the wars he has. Hehehe I think that only applies to countries though...
"Were you ever going to tell me _____?" I layer back down on the bed, thinking. Was I ever going to tell him? I mean yea I trust him but it's really personal, but he is my love, he loves me back too, right?
"No, but you would have found out sooner or later. At least it was sooner, I guess. "   He laid down next to me and now we were both on the bed, just thinking about what had just happened. Then after a few minutes he sat up and crossed his legs.
"Can I see?" I don't really care at this point, he is my boyfriend, he has the right to know.
"Sure."
I sat up and turned so my back was facing him, and then lifted my shirt up, so he could see my back but not my bra strap. Or anything really reveling. He started to trace his hands over some of the scratches and bullet wounds.
"What's this one from?" He  had his hand on the biggest scar, the one going from my left shoulder, all the way down to my hip. One of the few marks I actually knew when I got.
"World War Two, I got caught in an explosion, and a piece of metal got lodged in my back. I was in Germany at the time, and the 'vampire community' said I should stay in Germany and heal, so I ended up buying a house and never went back to (home country). "
"What about this one?" I turned around as best I could, so see what mark he was talking about, to see his hand on a perfect circle of discolored skin.
"I think that one was from Vietnam, I was shot."
He simply pointed to a scar this time, not needing to say anything and knowing I would reply. Germany had his hand hovering over the oldest scar that is still visible, barely. A small cut, just above my hip, and could be easily missed. I got that one before I even got my baby fangs.
"Haha, I remember this one, I actually fell out of a tree when I was really little, and hit my back on a rock, I remember the other kids laughing and saying that's what you get for trying to be a boy. So then that night I snuck in their houses and dragged them outside, while it was raining. I was the only kid on the block that wasn't sick and stuck in bed."
"Even back then you still got into trouble." He replied, a small smile on his face.
"No I was never caught, although my parents knew it was me. They were so mad, I had to wash the floors, but it was sooo worth it."
He wrapped his hands around my waist, and pulled me closer to him.
"Ich liebe dich ____"
"I know enough German to say I love you too, Ludwig."

--extended ending--

"Hey why are you even here?" I asked.
"Japan and Italy tried to drag me to an anime convention, whatever that is."
"They tried to get you into some stupid outfit, right?"
"They tried to dye my hair too."
"Black I'm guessing?"
"Even worse. Neon pink."

Word count: 1518