Hcaelb (Bleach)

Author's Note: Hello many fans of mine! LOL.

Okay anyways, here's the new story I've been working on nonstop. It's a Gender-Swap version of Bleach! As in Ichigo is a girl and all the other character's gender's are switched as well. However, if you have a charcter you love and find it offense that they are now a girl/boy please message me that character's name and their Gender will be switched. Except, Rukia and Ichigo will not be switched back.

Also, all the chapters will be each episode, but I'm not doing every episode! This is where you come in! Comment below and tell me an episode you will like to be done next! First comment's choice will be written next! I will accept any episode from 1 to 310!

This story is in my fans hands!

Ichigo's POV:

Bleach 1

"What's this? You kick Yama down and now you tell us to get outta your way?!?" The thug spat in front of me. I scratched the back of my head. At least they weren't in shock that a girl beat up a 18 year old guy.

"Uh..." I sighed. They weren't commenting on my odd orange hair either...

"Say something, damn you!" He shouted again. Then he aimed a punch at my cheek. Who trie to hit a girl!?!?

I quickly reacted and kicked him in the face. These guys really are slow idiots...

As he fell to the ground, I started to repeatedly stomp on his unmoving body, his face smashing into the ground.

"Shut up, will ya?!?" I shouted then turned to the rest of his idiotic gang. "Listen, all of you....Look at that!" I pointed fiercly to the vase full of daisies lying on the ground.

"First question: What can that be?" I asked. "You in the middle!"

The guy looked around frantically. "Huh? Uh, well...flowers for the kid who died here the other day?"

After he was done answering, I kicked him upside the head.

"Absolutely right!" I congradulate...sort of? I turned to the guy beside him. "Then, tell me....Why is that vase on its side?"

"Well....We were skateboarding and knocked....it....over." The guy on the left stuttered. I did a roundhouse kick and they flew a few feet away on their faces.

I held my fist in the sir. "If you ever do it again...." I threatened. "I'll make it so someone will have to offer flowers for your souls too!"

They screamed in terror of my dark aura. Apoligizing, they quickly ran off.

I sighed and dusted off my gray skirt. "If I put that much fear into them, they probably won't be back."

I turned around and faced the transparent spirit. "I'll bring you some freash flowers tomorrow."

The little girl smiled. "Thank you for getting rid of them. Now I should be able to rest in peace."

I exhaled and set the vase back up. "Your welcome." I turned and walked away. "It's about time you passed over." I called over my shoulder.

I'm Ichigo Kurosaki, 15, a tenth grader. My family runs a small medical clinic. We save some, and we lose some....

Maybe it's because of that, but ever since I can remember, I've been able to see ghosts. It had botered me at first but, I've gotten used to it lately.

"I'm home..." I murmured as I walked in the front door of my small house.

"You're late!" My old man shouted as he roundhouse-kicked my face. I fell on my back, my lower half folding over. Exposing my pink underwear...