Maybe?

'BEEP...BEEP...BEEP...BEEP'
The sound of the alarm awakes me from my much-needed sleep. I'm so tired I forget why I'm clutching Liam's jacket but then, the realisation of our 'hook up' reminds me. Well, today won't be awkward at all...
I get out of bed with minutes to spear-after waking up on time I fall asleep for another hour which means it's 8:15am and I should be at Liam's by now. Quickly, I undress and slip into my uniform whilst running a brush through my hair and throwing it up into a ponytail. I skip brushing my teeth and instead, grab a packet of chewing gum. I'd almost forgotten about my face so I applied a layer of mascara and finished it off with a flick of eyeliner. I then reached for my pink lipstick and headed out the door leaving myself 1 minute to get to Liam and Noel's.
"Hiya" I call out from behind Peggy's car as I come up the drive.
"Alright Lil, see ya mam, love you, you fat fuck!" Liam kisses Noel on the head before leaving the house
"Well you're looking alive!" Liam embraces me in a hug.
"Well I would've been if it wasn't for your appearance last night..." I flush at the memory. "Anyway, we're late and we've got English with Mrs Perks so we need to hurry the fuck up". I grab ahold of his arm and drag him away from the drive.
"Okay, okay no need to abuse me now!" Liam smirks and playfully throws me over his back. He sprints in the direction of the school which relaxes me-Liam Gallagher is actually bothered about getting to school on time!What a miracle!
As we approach the school gates, A girl in the year above comes over.
Confidently, she strides over, studying his expression.
"Alright, hot stuff?" She walks a little closer so now they're touching.
Liam smirks before answering. "Not too bad, but wish I could say the same about you..." Liam sniggers and grabs hold of my arm, pulling me away from the scene he'd just caused.
"Liam!What had she done to you?" Liam hesitates before answering. In fact, for the first time in forever Liam Gallagher actually flushes! Now, this is not a regular occurrence!
"Well, remember a couple weeks back when we had that stupid argument about nicking stuff or something?" Liam glances over to me hoping I'll catch on but we're constantly falling out so I have no recollection of this 'one time'.
"Erm...yeah, yeah carry on" I pretend to remember to avoid another hour long Liam story.
"Well, we got talking and hooked up and erm...one thing led to another and we did some stuff..." Liam smirks and looks over to me, probably expecting me to flip or something.
"Well, I suppose you can do what you please with your dick so-" Liam cuts me off.
"No, don't you worry, I'm still the holy Virgin!" Liam sniggers and wraps his long arms around me.
"Fucking idiot" I whisper as he embraces me in a warm hug. I can hear people whispering as they walk by but I couldn't care less. After all, what happened between Liam and I was obviously just a friendly kiss but...he'll always be my wonderwall.

The first lessons drags but thankfully, we had a cover teacher for second period so it was more of a piss about.
It was the first day back after the summer holidays so I was desperate to catch up with my friends. I realise the only people I saw was Liam and Noel...but that was okay because we're just mates enjoying being young. As I walk in the room Carrie beckons me over and points to a chair she saved for me. After catching up for the best part of 1/2 an hour she finally tells me her latest bit of news.
"Yeah so, last week I met this guy at Burnage club!" She squeezes my hand and squeals excitedly.
"Wow Ca! So then, what's this guy like?!" I'm genuinely so pleased for her. She moved to Manchester last year and never really clicked with anyone apart from myself. I introduced her to Liam and Noel once but I don't think she understood their humour.
"Well, he's kinda small but seriously cute!" She leans in close like she's about to tell me some serious information.
"But I can't even pronounce his name properly!"
"Well, what is it?"
"Well, Noel...his names Noel Gallagher". I gasp.
"Actually, it's pronounced GALL-AG-HER". I turn to face the board and pick up my bags before storming out of  classroom, cursing a little to loudly underneath my breath.
"Lily?What the fuck Lil?" I hear Carrie call out from the classroom. As soon as I reach the first flight of stairs I feel bad. I literally have no idea why I flipped, it's like they're my brothers but lately things have changed...