You're gonna be the one...ones?

The journey to the hospital is probably one of the most awkward experiences of my entire life. I'm thankful to be alive when we finally arrive-Noel's driving was even worst than unusual and that takes some beating. I ease myself out of the passenger seat. Liam pulls me onto his back and Noel holds my hand briefly, before thrusting his hands into his pockets and walking ahead.
"Thankyou, Can we talk about...us later?" I peer down to Liam who is keeping his mouth firmly shut.
"Yeah...I, I don't know why Noel acted like that..." Liam stops talking as he looks up to Noel.
"Yeah...well, we'll sort it..." I squeeze his hand for comfort as we approach the Accident & Emergency. We wait for what feels like hours, flicking through magazines about gardening and sharing small talk when finally, the nurse calls my name.
"Lily Jones?" "Lily?" I clock her face and she smiles back, waiting for me at the door. I begin to get up out of the plastic chair. Both Noel and Liam don't even hesitate about coming with me but I assure them I'm fine and for once, they listen. It'll be a good opportunity for them to sort things out between them anyway.
"So, please explain what happened" The nurse examines my leg before I explain the made up story about falling out of a tree trying to save my non-existent cat called Jerry. After half an hour she declares I've broken my arm but only sprained my leg.
"I think you should let your...friends know what's going to happen about plastering your arm up...you might want to ask one of them to stay with you for a few more hours" The nurse smiles sweetly at me before pulling a wheel chair out. I hesitate but decide to get in and wheel myself out to them.

"Fuck me, are you okay?" Liam rushes over to me and kisses me on the cheek.
"What did I say Lil? What's gonna happen?" Noel leans over and examines my leg whilst holding my hand.
"It's fine boys, please go home, all she needs to do is plaster it up and they'll ring the landline when they're done" I look over to both brothers, hoping they'll agree.
"No way, I'm staying with you until you're done and that's it" Liam politely ushers the nurse over to take back in.
"Yeah, I'm gonna leave am I?" Noel looks into my eyes and I feel myself shiver from head to toe. Even his stare makes me flush.
"Okay, well please don't feel like you-" Both brothers cut me off.
"We'll wait here okay?" They turn around and perch on a coffee table right outside the door.
"Okay..." I smile and wave them goodbye.

2 hours later, I'm finally allowed of the hospital. As the nurse wheels me out of the room, I notice Liam standing to greet me at the door. I presumed Noel would be waiting to but he was nowhere to be seen.
"Hiya Love" Liam bends down to kiss me on the lips and I go with it, savouring every moment.
"Erm...where's Noel Li?" I pull away slowly and look around the waiting area, expecting him to walk out of the toilets or be hiding behind the staircase and jump out to scare me.
"He's gone Lil, he had that date with some bird from our year I think..." Liam hesitates.
"Oh, yeah, it's okay, I'm just so thankful you both waited with me" I lean over to kiss him again, but I can see my Mum walking over to the reception desk in the corner of my eye. We both pull away from each other and return to casual positions.
"Oh Lily! Why didn't you tell me what you were doing!" My mum runs over to me and checks my body.
"I'm sorry mum but I'm 14! I shouldn't have to tell you my every move-" I stop taking and just hug my Mum. It's only a broken arm but the way she's acting it's like I've just given birth.
"Okay, well let's go home. Liam, Thankyou so much for waiting, I apologise that you had to waste your Friday evening worrying about my daughter" My mum embraces Liam in a hug.
"Nah, it was my pleasure" Liam smirks. "Don't ask me how she did it, I think she was trying to-" I cut Liam off.
"I was trying to rescue this cat from the Oak tree outside our house and I fell but luckily...Liam was jogging and he carried me back to his and then Noel drove us to the hospital" I smile to myself. For once, I actually manage to tell a convincing lie. The part about Liam jogging was a bit unrealistic but my Mum just shakes her head and wheels me out, thanking the nurse at least 50 times.
"Oh, I forgot to mention I've just seen Noel at the pub by us" My mum glances over at me and Liam.
"Oh, yeah he had a date..." I flush red and turn to face the window.
The journey mainly consists of my Mum lecturing me about going off and that I have to be in the house before 10pm every night blah blah blah. We approach Peggy's house and I almost forget I cant walk. Liam opens my passenger door to kiss me but I quickly divert and hug him instead.
"I'll see you tonight...love you" Liam whispers into my ear.
"Okay, I...I love you too..." I wave him goodbye and settle back down into the passenger seat. My mum tries to make conversation but all I can think about is the fact I've fallen in love with Liam. In fact, I've fallen in love with both of them.