Trying For You!

Eren p.o.v

High school is a pain in the ass, I am a senior in Rosa High School. Mikasa, and Armin go their with me... I always get in fights with Jean he's a perv he needs to leave Mikasa.

"Eren let's go swimming!!" Armin talked.

"Why not I don't want to see my parents anyways!" I waved.

"Erwin your so sweet, I love you would you go out with me!" A girl asked.

"No, I'm fine sweetie I have someone already thanks anyway! Erwin laughed.

"Awwwwwww!!!!!" All the girls say in union.
"Get away from me, Hoes!!!!!!" A rusty but, calming voice yelled.

We walked towards the circle where Erwin and a raven hair boy stand. I couldn't see who the boy was cause he was very short, a piece of paper flew towards me I grabbed it and looked at the paper to see that it says the name 'Levi Ackerman' on it. A short raven haired boy walk up to me and asked,

"May I have my paper back brat!"

I smiled and asked, "Levi Ackerman right?"

"Yes what you want, and how you know me?" The boy called Levi asked.

"The paper it has your name on it am I right?! I smirked

He snatched it from my hand and walk of, Mikasa watched his every move and yelled out,

"YOUR WELCOME SHORTY BRAT!!!!!!"

I thought to my self, Levi what a smoothing name, I like it.

~Hours later~ borough to you by mikasa jealously.

I waved bye to Armin and walked in the house with Mikasa... Papa had a patient seated across from him...

"How was school you two?" Mama asked.

"Good!" We answered in union.

"That's good how was your test Eren? " papa asked.

"Um... I really don't know it was hard I think I failed it." I mumbled.

"Well, that's not good, if you didn't pass it your grounded!!!! Papa shocked back.

"Papa, mama?!!!"

"No exception Eren we want you to do good in school but, well talk about this later meet are guess his name is ..............!"

Samantha I hope you like this story love you!!!!***

I hope y'all enjoy this story it's my first wattpad ereri story.... Love y'all *mauh*