your perfect?!

I'm sorry I had school and do stuff I had a problem but, I already fixed it I want people to read my story's I have ideas of the ideas that I read please read my story it might change your life ha, well enjoy this chapter love you all...

"But papa it's to hard, I don't get it!" I screamed.

"Now, eren your father is with a patient we will talk about it later on please go to your room...!" Mama explained.

"Fine!!!" I splattered.

"Wait Mr.Yeager I can help your son!" The patient yelped.

That voice I know it from somewhere, he's from the school it's... Him the short raven haired boy... "LEVI?!!"

He turned towards me and smirked, "Mr.Yeager may I help your son with the subject he does not understand!!!"

"Mr.Ackerman you don't have to do that plea---
"No I can help if he needs help I can give him the help he needs!" Levi interrupted.

"Okay please Eren let are guest relax and don't be rude!!" Papa shocked.

"Thank you father..." I laughed well I ran upstairs to my room!
Levi followed behind slowly but surely!

I walked pass Mikasa room to see her chatting with Jean she was laughing i rolled my eye's i hate Jean he doesn't need Mikasa she is better then that.

Levi stops at my door i was looking at his lips i blushed slightly i looked down and to see him looking at me I unlocked my door he walked in and said something underneath his breath i mumbled a question he looked at me and he looked at me dead in the eye's he scared me so i backed up and nodded no.

"Levi, can we start my home work please i don't want to wasted my time i have things to do!?"

'TCH' i can't believe i am talking to Levi i thought then he said something that i can't believe he said that,

"Alright brat let's do this what do you need help with i got things to do!"

" okay then and by the way i am not a BRAT i need help with my math homework i don't understand this equation they are hard to do?!"

"You don't pay attention in math class that's why you don't get it!" Levi Mumbled under his breath.

"How you know are you stalking me you werido!" Eren yelled with a angry tone!!!!

Suddenly.....