Chapter 1: Stitch Happens (Season 1 Episode 11)

What'd you think of the Stitchers standalone Halloween episode? It was a cool episode to hold us over until season 2 of Stitchers starts in 2016. And holiday-themed episodes are always fun. Did you like the Camsten moments in the episode? What'd you think of everyone's costumes? Was the Halloween Stitchers episode everything you wanted it to be?
________________________
Kirsten's POV (At Camilles Halloween Party):
Cameron just asked me to dance. I'm shocked. I should have known he liked me, but for some reason, I didn't know. It all added up now. All that worrying over the stitch, the overprotectiveness, the nicknames that I secretly loved. It was foriegn to me, knowing that somebody cared about me that much. I guess Ed cared about me, but I couldn't dwell on the past. Ed is dead, Ed was the last person that worried about me, so knowing that Cameron did was different. Now I stare at my admirerer, walking off to go to the bathroom in his Flash costume. He was so adorably geeky. (Thumbs up if you love the Flash). Turning around to face the other side of the room, I saw Camille and Linus taking pictures with what looked to be a pregnant alien. Then suddenly a thumping came from upstairs, muffled yells, and what sounded like my name being said over and over again. Camille and Linus looked over at me, seeming to hear it too. I gesture to them to follow me, and bolt up the stairs two at a time. In the dusty, cobweb filled hallway, there was alot of doors, however, a warm light erupted from one of them, so I cautiously approched the door. As I peeked in the keyhole, I could see Cameron in the chair, a gag around his mouth and his hands taped together with Gorilla tape. He shoots me a worried look when he spots me, and I duck out of view, careful not to be caught. Suddenly, a man who looks surprisingly like Devin, our sample, pulls off the tape. When this mystery man turns around, I see his face. Devin has a twin, and that twin is kidnapping Cameron. As he pulls Cameron out of the chair, Linus and Camille come up behind me and kneel down near the door. I see Devin's twin open a hatch and force Cameron down a set of stairs. When the hatch closes and I am sure they are gone, I sneak into the room and look out the broken window. Cameron is being hauled into a truck, his costume shredded and his scar peeking out from behind the torn fabric. We all bolt out of the room, and run down the stairs, leaving the party in the hands of one of Camille's friends. Camille gets in the front and Linus calls shotgun, leaving me in the back. Helpless, I slump over, my heart racing. Then, something unusual happens. I feel tears start to swell in my eyes. In an effort to make sure Linus nor Camille can see the tears run down my cheeks, I duck my head behind Camilles seat and stare out the window. Now we are on the tail of the black van. Every once in a while, I see a flash of red (see what I did there, uh huh) making me sob. The black van pulls up in a back alley and we park around the corner. I can see Camille pull out her taser gun and I don't have time to stop her. She creeps up slowly behind Devin's twin, struggling with Cameron's unconcious, limp body and tases him. I run as fast as I can and catch Cameron mid fall as his kidnapper falls to the ground. Camille kicks him in the head and he falls unconcious. I kneel down in the gravel with Cameron's head in my lap, ripping off a part of my angel costume to dab at his gushing nosebleed. His face is tensed, but as I dab, he relaxes and looks peaceful. I can hear two ambulances pull up and paramedics pull Devins twin off the ground, then they take Cameron from my lap and a girl paramedic shoots me a sympathetic look. I get up slowly and pull the tiny peices of gravel from my tights.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Camille's POV:

Cameron is rolled into an ambulance and rushed off along with Devin's twin brother, whos name is Gavin, according to Fisher. In a daze after talking to the police, I take Kirstens hand and lead her to the car. This time she's in shotgun, and Linus is leaning between us in the back. Following the ambulance, I drive to the hospital. It's a gut feeling that Kirsten is going to stay as long as she can in that hospital room. The car is mostly silent, exept for Linus in the back attempting to make light of the situation by cracking Doctor Who jokes. Kirsten opens the door before the car stops and jumps out of the car when we actually stop. She runs in, and I can barely keep up with her in my space Princess costume. We must look ridiculous, especially Linus, who I guess is a space rock star???...

--2 hours later--

"Kirsten Clark? Cameron Goodkin is stable and ready for visitors" nurse calls. Kirsten jolts out of her chair, despite being quite obiously tired. She looks at me and Linus, and we get up to leave. She deserves some alone time with Cameron. I mean, they're totally ment to be. #camsten. Now im just getting away from myself. Linus and I walk out the front doors of the hospital twords our car.

"I'm really worried" Linus says, making me jump as I unlock the car. "What if he got really hurt, what if he's in a coma, what if he..."

"Linus" I interrupt him mid-sentence "Cameron's going to be fine. I talked to a nurse when I went to the bathroom a while ago. He didn't have any serious injuries."

I duck into the car and close the door, turning on the heater from the bitter cold that seems to fill the whole car.

Linus is tense when I drop him off at his house, and I can't think the whole way home. I don't want Linus to be upset, so I turn around a few blocks away from the house and drive back to his place. Walking up the traditional front porch, I see him in the living room. He sees me and comes to the door.

"Look Linus, I seriously can't be alone right now, and I don't want you to be upset. Please come back to my place with me, I have ravioli" I state the second he opens the door. Without saying a word, Linus gets in my car and we drive off, talking about the movies we are going to watch when we get home

____________________________________________________________________________________

Cameron's POV:

I see the outline of Kirsten enter the room. I am having a hard time focusing, or keeping my eyes open, so I close them and talk to her.

"H-hey st-stre-stretch" I studder, my voice weaker than my eyes

"Cameron don't try to talk. I know its hard" her comforting voice warms me and I can feel my cheeks turn red from her presence. "Your blushing" she laughs and I open my eyes enough to see her face. There are dark circles under her eyes and she looks like she just slept, the back of her hair is matted down. Her cold hand curls around mine, and I smile. Even though I'm scared because I don't know why I am here, I'm comforted.

"Kirsten go home. You look really tired" I say in a raspy voice

"No. I have to stay here to make sure you're okay. Scoot over girlfriend" she replies. I scoot over on the hospital bed and she buries her head in my shoulder. We lie like that, and go to sleep, both of us thankful that we are here, but I'm thankful because the most beautiful girl in the world, the first girl I have had a crush on that maybe will like me back, is lying next to me. Even if I never did get that dance.

____________________________________________________________________________________

And scene! Thats a wrap guys! That was a really long chapter, and I hope you liked it! FOLLOW MY FANFICTION INSTAGRAM HERE: ola_camsten_fanfic for updates and notifications when I post a new chapter. Love you guys and thanks so much for 5.7k!!! xoxo