1. Follow (go back)

(Killua's P.O.V)

I still can't believe Alluka and Gon... Ugh... I feel Gon grab my wrist and keep me from hiding my face, as his bright eyes lock with mine for a few brief seconds, he sees a light blush on my face before giggling and pulling away.

Geez... You guys are such a hassle to deal with.. And when I say "guys", I just mean you Gon...

"Hehe... I know~"

Aw come on onii-chan! Gon-kun isn't so bad!

Yea right! You're just saying that because HE isn't protesting your pranks like I am!

Aw come on Onii-chan.. You're making it seem like I'm the bad guy... Am I bad?

W-What?! Of course not Alluka! You know I love you! I just don't really appreciate the way you and Gon tease me so much I guess..

O-oh... Sorry onii-chan...

It's ok Alluka, come'ere

I hug Alluka as I begin to feel bad, but then again, I don't want to teach her that it's just ok to keep on poking me like that..

Onii-chan

Yes Alluka?

Can we play another game?

Sure, which game?

"How about a card game?"

Yea yea! I have cards in my backpack!

Sounds good!

I see Alluka dig in her bag yet again as I see her pull out a deck of pocket cards neatly placed in a plastic container.

"War?"

Hmm, how about go fish? I don't think Alluka knows how to play war.

What about the card game where everyone has two cards and you can't pick the joker.

"Oh yea! I love that game! It was funny to watch Kurapika and Leorio play it too, heh!"

There's no way you can tell my cards apart Gon!

"You're on!"

Hehe! I'll hand out the cards!

As Alluka carefully picks our cards for us, I can see Gon already has his poker face on, instead of a straight face, he has a wildly devilish smirk, what a beginner!

I quickly take my two cards from Alluka and immediately make a face of grief, tricking Gon into thinking he's got the upper hand, everyone always falls for it!

"You go first!"

O-ok..

I steadily reach my hand out, still playing the act until I change my facial expression at the last second and see Gon flash a bolt of fear in his eye as he sees that I picked the ace, in short explanation, I acted as if I was nervous and went for the joker when j actually knew where the ace was the whole time.

Gon in an enhancer, meaning he always sticks true to his heart, and I know he's right handed so I figured he'd lean the ace towards his right, thinking that he'd trick me by making me think it would be to the left, although he is brave, he isn't too bright.

"Aw come on! How did you know!"

Oh please Gon, it's YOU of all people, how could have I not guessed it?

"I guess you're right, heh..."

Ooh! Ooh! My turn! My turn!

Heh! Ok Alluka, who do you want to play with?

Gon-kun!

Ok!

I take mine and Gon's cards and reshuffle the deck and take a new joker ace, giving them to Gon while giving Alluka two jokers, before winking at her subtly followed by her giggling.

"Huh? Why are you two smirking?"

Hmm? No reason, don't worry.

Let's go Gon-kun!

"Ok...."

I could tell Gon was super suspicious about everything until he placed his cards on the ground and said

"I don't know if I want to trust both of those smirks.."

While he's smirking himself with a raised eyebrow.

Well.... Could you... Trust me if I...

"If you what?"

Just then I lean in towards Gon before quickly giving him a peck on the cheek, watching his face burn up was so amusing!

Oh, how the tables have turned!