1. Follow (wing it)

(Killuas P.O.V)

I pull back, lost in Gons eyes as his Amber eyes danced with mine, how lucky could I be?

I get to live with the ones I love the most.

He head back in the cabin and Alluka is curled up on the floor...

Alluka? Are you ok?

*muffled "yes"*

Are you sure? You don't look so good...

I rub my hand along her back to try and sooth whatever is causing her pain.

*muffled auditory noises*

Alluka, please sit up, I can't understand you.

*sits up* my stomach just hurts a little...

Was it the apple?

No, I haven't eaten mine yet..

Maybe that's it, you should eat, it's healthy for you to eat and your stomach probably hurts because it's empty ok?

Ok.... But...

But?

Will onii-chan and Gon-kun still like me if I get fat...?

Huh?!/huh?!

Alluka, first of all, we love and care about you no matter what, second, eating an apple won't make you gain any weight, third, where did you even get that idea?

I overheard people passing by saying no one likes a fat girl, and I thought they were talking about me..

I see slow tears, threatening to fall down Allukas face; I pull her into a hug and begin to pet her hair.

That's absolutely ridiculous, do you remember what they looked like, I'll talk to them if you want me to.

One was a short guy with some kind of purple-y mohawk and the other was a tall and skinny woman with long green hair.

Ok, I'll talk to them right now, Gon, stay here with Alluka, I don't want anyone making her feel bad.

Got it.

I'm not only infuriated because my sister is already having self esteem issues, but some people actually have the nerve to say something like the to Alluka. What the hell!?

I storm around the airship and look for these supposed idiots and threaten them, I won't kill them, or at least.......I'll try not to...

(Gon's P.O.V)

I sit with Alluka as she eats her apple and she keeps looking at me, then the ground over and over.

"Is something wrong Alluka?"

"N-no, I'm ok."

"Are you sure? I care about you just as much as onii-chan, so I can help you as much as you need it ^^"

"Thank you, but I'm fine. Really"

She then smiles at me before the smile instantly fades as she looks away. I don't like it when people lie, especially when I can tell they're lying...

"Do you wanna play a game?"

"Sure!"

"What do you wanna play?"

"Hmmm..."

I patiently wait for her answer before overhearing someone passing by with a muffled "how much do you think they'll be for a ransom?" I begin to worry, not just for Alluka, but everyone else on this ship.

I know Killua couldn't be who they were talking about because he's not weak enough to the captured and contained, especially by people looking like THAT.

"Gon-kun?"

"A-ah? S-sorry I zoned out for a bit, what were you saying?"

"Hehe, it's ok! And I was asking if we could play a card game. I have a deck of cards in my bag!"

"Sure! Let's do it!"

"Yay!"

I can tell she's feeling better, that's good. I'm pretty sure Killua would've had my head if I didn't do anything about the situation...

(Allukas P.O.V)

I start playing card games with Gon and it's really fun! But I start to miss onii-chan....

"Gon-kun?"

"Yea?"

"Where is onii-chan? Will he be back soon?"

"I can call him if you would like me to."

"Yes please!"

"Hehe! Ok, one sec please."

I see Gon calling onii-chan and I'm so excited, I wanna see onii-chan again! I know it hasn't been that long compared to the two years onii-chan disappeared, but I still miss him.

"He said he's on his way Alluka!"

"Yay!!!"

(Killuas P.O.V)

I start heading back to the cabin Gon, Alluka and I are staying in and I put my hands in my pockets. I wonder what they've been doing... Maybe I'll rush, I hope Alluka won't mind that I've been gone for almost 45 min. I know it's not that long, but she can be clingy at times.

Just before I reach the cabin, everything goes black.