Chapter 7

Chapter 7 –The 100% Catnip Work Party Montage

What followed was like one of those work party scenes in a movie, you know where they really get down to building that house or setting up for that school dance or something and there's music in the background and everybody's having a good time slopping paint on each other and laughing? Ok, so there was no paint, only lube, and uhh, no laughing, and the big project was getting my tight-as-a-virgin asshole to open up. He played with me on my side, then pulled me on top of him and put a small toy inside me, and turned it on to a low vibrate. Then he was on top of me, up on one elbow to try not to crush me, then down between my legs touching me everywhere, telling me how much he liked this or that about me.

Finally, after over an hour and a half, he tugged himself hard again, slid a condom on and slung my legs around him. He lifted my hips up a little and then stared into my eyes. "Breathe with me baby, ok?" He look a big breath in let it out really slowly. I tried to match him and he nodded. "Good, that's just right." He breathed again, super slow. "I'm just going to nudge ok? You nod when you want more and shake your head when you want me to stop."

He nudged the head of his penis against my hole and rocked ever so slighted against me, not really pressing yet. I nodded. After this long of being touched and teased and kissed and sucked, I was so ready for more than a gentle knock on the door. I kept nodding until my breath caught and I froze. My ass felt like it was stretching to the breaking point. It didn't hurt exactly but it was intensely uncomfortable.

"It's ok," he kissed my cheek. "That's the whole head inside. It'll be easier now." He took my hand and guided it between us. "Feel that."

I let my fingers tentatively explore and felt his latex covered penis disappearing inside me. It was so raw and real. Not romantic, but primal, an animal thing. I arched a little feeling that. It was really happening. Right now! I wasn't a virgin anymore and I wasn't even in pain.

"Oh thank god," I gasped and he kissed my mouth hard.

He pulled back, "You ok? Put some more lube on."

I shook my head and then nodded. "I'm good. Uhh, more. Uhh please."

He smiled down at me. "I could write a whole sonnet about hearing the word 'please' come out of your mouth right now."

I laughed and then caught my breath again as he nudged in deeper. He pulled back a bit, sliding out and I made a weird noise. He stayed like that, part way in and kissed me again, biting my lower lip when I got too breathless to kiss him back. Then he made these micro rocking movements, barely moving inside me and kissing my neck and chest. Curling up to lick my nipples, he said, "You look so good baby. Beautiful. You want me inside you?"

I nodded and then waited but he wouldn't push any deeper. "Please," I gasped. "More."

He pulled back enough to lock his eyes with mine, breathing loudly, slowly in and out. I matched him, in through the nose, out through the mouth as he slid slowly and smoothly all the way inside. I tightened my legs around his waist and shuddered.

He pressed his forehead against mine and moaned. "Oh god, don't clench me like or I won't last long."

"Was I?" I tried to do it on purpose, tightening up and he sucked air between his teeth.

"Oh god! Seriously, be careful."

I smiled. How funny was it that he was asking me to be careful at this moment? I rocked my hips a little and he dropped his head to my shoulder and his low rumbled, mmm started. I took this as a good sign. It was intensely tight and full but it wasn't hurting, so I tried moving a little more. Then he was moving again inside me and pulling back to look at my face.