What Could Have Happened?

You hurriedly remove yourself from your halloween costume, folding the clothes up neatly and placing them on the sink. You then go to the bag, unzipping it and pulling out a pair of jeans and a plain black shirt. You tug the clothes onto you, feeling more comfortable. You place your costume into the bag, zipping it up and holding it on your shoulder, all the while thinking about what your necklace could mean.

You step out into the lair, the four turtles looking at you expectantly. " I'm ready." You say to them, walking closer. You place the bag down on the couch, exhaling deeply and closing your eyes, trying to gather yourself. Once feeling relaxed enough, you opened your eyes, seeing all the turtles standing up and waiting. You give them a nod, making then return the nod and lead you out of the lair.

-Time Skip-

The five of you start making your way over to your house once you all reach topside. You take a deep breath and start marching on, out of the alleyway where the manhole was located and onto the streets of New York. " Okay, it might take us a little while to get to my house, but when we get there just be prepared for screaming. Not because my dad would be afraid, but because he doesn't really want me around boys. He is really pro-....guys?" You ask, looking around for them. They had just been next to you, and now they had disappeared.

You jump as you then feel a hand on your shoulder, and a deep voice saying "boo." You scream and turn around to see Raph, a huge grin on his face. " We gotta stay in the shadows. Humans don't like us too much. Guess they're jealous of our good looks." He jokes, flashing you a smirk. Your cheeks heat up slightly, but you rolls your eyes at him playfully. " Whatever, just pay attention." You reply, slowly starting on your way to your house again.

About fifteen minutes later, you all arrive at your house, completely shocked at its state. The door was wide open, some of the wood splintered in some places. Looking inside, you could see fallen chairs, loose papers strew here and there, and spots of black, brown, and red. Your breath catches in your throat at the scene before you, your hand cupping over your mouth. Raphael reaches out to put a hand on your shoulder, but you were already gone, his brothers yelling out for you to come back.

You pay no mind to them though, your mind set on locating your father, hoping that he was alright. You rush into the living room, your eyes quickly scanning the room, but your father not turning up. You then race to his bedroom, feeling your heart quicken in pace. "Papa!" You call out,  your voice almost hoarse. Tears start pricking at your eyes, and you fall to your knees, hugging yourself as you let the tears fall.

You hear a few voice come towards you, but one really catches your attention. " (Name)!" Raph calls out to you, dropping to his knees and gently bringing you into his chest, letting your chin rest on his shoulder. Your tears come down faster, your hands clutching onto his arms as you cry harder. One of his hands rest itself on the small of your back, rubbing it gently. " Please, don't cry, okay? We were looking around downstairs and we found a note. Your father is fine, he just got into a little scuffle with a couple of those Purple Dunces. He is fine. So please...don't cry." He tells you, his lips moving to your cheek snd pressing a soft kiss to it.

At this, you calm down slightly, his words and actions assuaging you, making you feel more safe. You nuzzle yourself closer into him, a few more tears falling down your cheeks. You take in deep breaths, trying your best to calm yourself. ' Where could he be? What happened here?!' You ask yourself, holding onto Raphael more. You look up to him, your cheeks puffy and your eyes red. " We need to find him...we have to find him now." You tell him, rubbing your eyes and standing up. He follows your lead, standing up as well, but not taking his hands off you. " Don't worry. We are going to find him and we are going to get to the bottom of this. " he assures you, hugging you gently and kissing the top of your head. You then rest your head on his plastron, closing your eyes and sighing deeply. 'Please...'