Awaken

They all race out of the sewer, Raphael leading them as they run across the rooftops to (Name)'s apartment. After a couple of minutes, they finally arrive and Raphael pounds his fist against the door. " Open up. It's the turtles."

No more than a couple of seconds later, her father swings the door open, a frantic look on his face. " Thank Beejesus you're here! I can't find my Princess Honey Cakes! I went to her room but she wasn't there and I tried calling her but she wont answer." He exclaims, waving his hands about. Mikey, being the most compassionate out of the four, places a hand on his shoulder, trying to calm him down. " We know. That's why we came to you. Hun took her for the locket. He still needs the key and if he doesn't get it soon, he'll kill (Name)." He explains to him. His eyes widen and he clenches his fists, turning from Mikey and going deeper into the house.

The four turtles look at him confused, Raphael getting irritated from waiting and approaching the door, but stops when he comes back out, the key in his hand. " Let's go get my Princess Honey Cakes."

~~~~

Light begins to pool into your eyes, your head pounding as the pain starts to settle in. You wince and wait for your eyes to adjust to the light and new scenery. You were in a large room with an old, worn down boxing ring in the middle of it that you were placed on. You try to lift your arm up to rub your eyes, but can't seem to do so. Looking down, you notice that your hands, waist, and legs were tied to a small metal chair. Fear starts to well up in your chest and you start to panic, thrashing around as best you could. " Hey! Get me out of this, damn you!" You call out to no one.

You continue to wriggle around until you hear a familiar voice sound into the room. " Now that you're finally awake, things can start to get fun." The voice coos, coming closer and closer towards you. As it does, a body that matched the voice perfectly comes from out of the shadows: Hun. You narrow your eyes at him, pursing your lips and anger accompanies your fear in a pool of feelings. " What the hell do you want? Where is Raph?" You yell, breathing heavily. Hun only laughs at your actions, crossing his arms over his chest. " He'll be coming soon with the key to this pretty locket of yours." He says, holding up the  locket and twirling it between his large fingers.

You growl at this, trying to move yourself forward towards him, wanting to hit him. " Give it back, you creep! Why do you still want it?" You then ask, tying to keep your anger at bay but failing in doing so. " These shards are worth a shitton, that's why." He replies, smirking down at you. " Your turtle boyfriend will be bringing me the key soon in exchange for you. If he doesn't get it back in time... Let's just say you wont be seeing him again for a long time." Your eyes then widen, understanding fully what he meant.

"What is it with you bad guys and money? Why not get a job? Invest in something?" You ask, not really wanting ti hear an answer, but just curious. Hun frowns and slits his eyes at you. " S'not so easy when people wont accept you." He retorts, hostility laced in his voice. You look up at him oddly, then shake your head. " You obviously haven't tried stripping. Men don't make as much as the women do, but it is still hella money." You reply jokingly, making Hun growl. " Think you're funny. I'll show you." He looks along the room, a amused grin on his face. " Why don't you boys have fun with her whilst I wait for the turtles to show up with my key."

At first, you had no idea who he was talking to, but then two figures emerge from the shadows. One had dark skin, a purple mohawk, weird shades, and a nose ring. The taller one had orange hair and a beard. Both of them carried wooden weapons with nails sticking out of them. " It'd be out pleasure." They say in unison, then give each other a high five. You shrink slightly in the chair and your fear grows more and more. Hun smiles, turns and then exits the room as the two stalk closer and closer to you. " Oh shit... Where the hell are they?" You whisper to yourself.