Chapter 15

Tw for this chapter/// panic/anxiety attacks. Tbh I understand cuz I get them pretty frequently.
----------------------

    "Put on something nicer. You look like poop."

"What the fuck?" I chuckled before I hit him on the chest. "No I don't! Do not criticize my fashion sense."

    "Mhm, whatever. Anyway, I'm taking you to a nice restaurant so dress more like how I am right now."

    "Oh! A wine and dine. The taboo in this relationship. Wonderful."

"It's a pretty restaurant! The Hakkasan Hanway Place. Have you been there?"

    "No." I took off my shirt.

"Oh, thank god. I was secretly hoping you hadn't. I wanna see your reaction to it. It has such a nice vibe. I've been before, but only once. It was about four years ago because I took my girlfriend at the time there."

    "I'm not special? Well shit. I thought I was." I fake pouted.

"Daniel, Daniel, Daniel." he cooed. "You are. But you do need to get over yourself."

    I scoffed and rolled my eyes simultaneously before I left into my bedroom without a word. I grabbed my black and white patterned dress shirt and put in my black earrings. I quickly stepped into the bathroom and turned on the light to see it when I fixed my hair.

    "Done." I said loudly so Phil could hear, and flipped the light off.

"You look better! Not great, but it'll do."

    "Wow. Thanks." his comment actually kinda hurt. I know he didn't mean it seriously, but... maybe he did. Maybe he really didn't care for how I looked. "I-I'm sorry. Maybe we shouldn't go out. Unless you want me to change again or-"

    "Oh no," he furrowed his brow as he laughed, "I don't actually think you look bad. I was just kidding. You gotta learn when I'm joking if this thing is gonna work out."

    "Well, I mean, yeah. I guess. It just kinda struck a chord in me. I'm not sure why."

He grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me in to kiss me. "I'm sorry. You look perfect. Is that better? Do I always have to be a cheesy dork so you don't think I hate you?"

    "Shut up." I kissed him again.

We arrived after a mostly silent car ride, just because he was driving and I was looking at my phone the whole time.

    "So... what type of food does this place serve? Chinese? I'm just guessing."

"Yeah, you're right. It's chinese."

    "Oh, yum."

I stepped in and saw the dim-lit atmosphere, all the wood carvings, along with the red candle in the middle of each table and just the overall sensual feel of the restaurant was great.

    "This place is sexy." I murmured into Phil's ear before the lady at the front seated us.

"That's the point." He whispered back.

    When we were seated I decided to bring up a serious topic of conversation. "Are we just going to ignore the fact that we planned to... ya know... after this whole outing?"

    "For now, yeah. I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable so if it happens when the time comes then alright, we've become closer as two people. If not, then too bad. It'll happen when you're comfortable. I know I am, because even though it'll be my first time having se-"