Louis's p.o.v

After breakfast we all get ready for preparation for the interview tonight.

I go to my room and start packing my suitcase because we leave for Paris right after the interview. I check all the drawers to make sure I didn't leave anything and set my suitcase by the door.

I peek my head out and see Harry coming out of his room. I step out and walk towards him.

"Hey Haz. " I say smiling.

"Hey Lou." He responds with his dimpled smile.

"Whatcha up to?" I ask.

"Just going to get a pint at the restaurant downstairs before we leave." He checks his watch. "Which is in an hour. Wanna join me?"

I nod my head and blush. "Should we invite Niall and Liam?"

"Nah I'm sure they want their own time With each other, if ya know what I mean." He smiles. Niall and Laim are both bi so it's easy for management to cover up their relationship with a bromance. Harry and I aren't bi so it's a little harder for them to cover it up. "Besides, think of it as a date between us." He says, his smile becoming bigger so that his dimples show.

We walk down to the restaurant and order two beers. For the next hour we talk and joke. I missed this. It's like all those years ago when we first met in the X-factor, before management told us to stop being a thing.

About 5 minutes before we are supposed to leave for prep. we go back up stairs. We are the only ones in the elevator. I do something really childish and push all the buttons. Harry scolds me but I tell him it's more time to spend together.

"You're right," he says, trapping me against the wall by putting both hands on the wall on either side of my face. He leans in. "I missed you Lou. For a month we haven't been able to see each other barely without having Paul breathing down our necks then I really thought you cheated on me and got that girl pregnant. I also missed this." He crushes his lips against mine and grabs my hips. I loop my fingers in his long curly hair. We have to stop every floor making sure no one gets on. But right when the doors close we start to kiss again.
I groan as the doors open to the floor right before ours. We wait for them to close again while we catch our breath. As soon as we do I tackle Harry and shove him against the wall with my lips attached to his.

But then something happenes, the elevator comes to a screeching halt and we fall to the floor, Harry falling on me. He gets up and offers me a hand. The lights shut off and we are left in the dark.

"What the bloody hell was that?" Harry asks. I push the emergency call button and a female voice comes over the speaker. "We have received an emergency call, what is wrong?"

"Well, the elevator has seemed to stop moving in the middle of floors. " I say trying to start calm.

"I see. We will send some repair men to fix it. Sit tight it will only take 30 minutes. " and with that the speaker crackled off.

I hear a whimper behind me and turn to see Harry's dark figure crouched in the corner of the elevator. I then remembered he is claustrophobic. I sit next to him and hold his hand. "It's alright Harry. On the bright side we get to be alone together."

He sniffled "But it's dark and I can't sed your beautiful face."

I blush madly and put a hand on his cheek, turning his head to look at me. "You don't need to see to do this." I kiss him and he kisses back immediately. I move to sit on his lap, lips still connected. He puts his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him. I lace my fingers in his hair with one hand and put my other hand on his chest.

We are going to be here a long time, and we are going to make every minute count.