color.

HIYA

This chapter is Michael's POV

And this story is religious and some of the characters do not believe in God or any religion so im sorry if it offends you. If you aren't comfortable with it, you may want to stop reading this story.

So I hav writers block for 'Listen' so imma update dis again

(also I know absolutely nothing about any religion so sorry if any info is incorrect, I myself don't know if I believe in anything at all, so again please don't be offended by anything this story has in it...remember, its just a story!!)

Yayy

Hugz and tickles

-carlee

Michael.

Apart of me wish I would've turned around. Watch his body crash against the ground. Only a few brave souls watched him fall through the sky, or maybe they were just curious. For me, and almost everyone else, we turned our heads. Our eyes squeezed shut. We could all hear him slam against the concrete, his bones cracking.

Apart of me wished I would've turned around. I didn't really know him, I saw his face in the halls but, I didn't know him. So it's not like I had anything against him, I didn't want him dead. But what would it be like to see a person, a soul, leave a body. Would I be scarred? Would I be able to sleep at night? Watching someone die? Would it change me at all...would I even care?

I guess I just wanted to know if it would change anything. Change my perspective on this life. If it would just change anything.

The boy that threw himself over the building, the boy who gave up on his entire life, his tattoo bled into his skin, like blood soaking into paper. It became a black blob, it became meaningless.

His soulmate died.

He killed himself to be with his love, his soulmate.

If there was a God, why would he do that? Why would he let his soulmate die? Why would he let that boy throw himself over a building? The moment I heard his body hit the ground I knew He didn't exist.

No God would ever let something so awful happen.

I rolled my eyes as I etched a cross into the mans' fleshy skin. He hissed in pain, which I ignored, and just tried to focus on the soft hum coming from the tattoo gun.

"Shit." He mumbled. I huffed, how ironic, getting a permanent cross on your body and cursing while doing it.

"We are almost done man, just a few more minutes." I say flatly, wiping off the excess ink. It bleeds into his skin and it takes one more swipe to clean up the ink, revealing his finished tattoo.

Is that what it had looked like when that boys' soulmate tattoo had bled? When all his hope was lost, when he had nothing left to live for?

I blink hard, clearing my thoughts and touching my own soulmate tattoo, just to ensure it wasn't running down my skin. I heard that it burns.

Your entire body goes numb and all you can feel is a burn in your skin and an ache in your heart.

People say it never goes away, people say it drives you insane and eventually, they all jump off a building.(Or some variation of that)

One of my biggest fears is that it will happen to me. I don't believe in a lot of things, hell, I don't really believe in anything. But this...this is something you just have to trust.

You can feel it pulse and you feel it when your heart beats against your chest. You dream about it dancing on your skin and warming when you meet them.