don't cry.

Ayeee

I don't want listen to be over so im procrastinating by updating this cuz I need to writeeeee

So yay

Lurv yallz

Hugz and tickles

-carlee

Luke.

I was up until the early hours of the morning, tossing and turning in my sheets. What made Michael run away so quickly, his eyes weren't lit up as they usually are...they looked sad.

I prayed for the beautiful boy to be happy again, something inside ached when I saw him in such a state. I prayed that whatever had distressed him went away. I also asked if it was my fault...was I being rude? Did I say something to make him upset? I went through our encounter multiple times in my head, wondering if I had done something.

I just couldn't get the thought of him out of my head. It was as if he was imprinted in my brain. He made my heart pound when he came near, and I feel as if I can't get any words to form on my lips. I prayed about this as well. What was he doing to make me so breathless, so hopelessly beaming at his beauty? At first I saw him as an evil thing, but maybe he wasn't as I thought before. Maybe he was of the purest greatness, ignorant, but innocent.

Was he brought to me by chance, was I meant to find him, and he me? It was clear as soon as he walked into the church he had never seen the inside of one before. He was smoking, oblivious to the terribleness of such an action, his body covered in ink intentionally put there. Put there by man.

A pure, ignorant soul, surrounded by wrong-doings and raised on drunk arrogance.

Maybe I was meant to meet him, to teach him. One with eyes as soft as his, as hopeful, was meant for grace. The grace of God, of His word.

I cannot wait to see the angel boy again, hopefully he will come soon. I know not how to get to him, but he knows how to come to me. He'll come again, if it is His will, he will come.

I itched to see him, itched to hear his silky voice and be met by his unearthly eyes.

"Lucas! Please come set the table, you should've been up by now!" I am startled by my mother's voice, quickly checking the time. It was an hour before service began. I rush to throw on a new shirt, leaving on my khakis I wore through the night.

"I'm sorry Mother, I didn't realize the time." I come down the stairs, taking the three plates from her hands and kissing her cheek.

"That's unlike you Lucas, you're usually the first one up." She chuckles as I set the plates I there proper positions.

"I know, I was up most of the night, praying." I tell her as I go to grab the cups and juice.

"All night? Is anything troubling you, dear?" she asks.

"Is something the matter?" my father asks, coming into the dining room holding a bowl of scrambled eggs to set on the table.

"Well, just this boy came to the church last night as I was reading." I tell them, all of us taking our seats. "He just seemed...upset. I don't even think he had ever set foot in a church in his life. It was quite interesting; he was fascinated by the stain glass." I let out small laugh.

"Praying for him? That was kind of you Lucas, I'm sure not many are praying for him." He pats my shoulder. We then take hands and say grace before we start our breakfast, my mind on the boy with flaming hair.

~

"Good morning Father." I greet with my mother.

"Good morning Lucas, we have a new family joining us today." He tells us, "They have a daughter round your age, I think she will be attending the same school with you as well, be sure to say hello after service." He smiles at me.