Oikawa, Kageyama, Kenma and Hinata

daichitheweeb asked:
"What would Oikawa, Kageyama, Kenma and Hinata do if they saw there s/o playing an Otome game?"

ermagherd i luv disss. i play otome games and erm proud. I APOLOGIZE FOR THE LATE UPDATE HUUHU ;_;

~

Oikawa would probably be jealous. For reasons I don't know why. He thinks that his s/o pays more attention to the guys in the otome games than him. So while his s/o is playing, he would constantly whine at them, trying to get their attention from them, saying he's better than those guys in the game ((A/N: ALL LIES!)) But he would just get scolded, and he'll sit there, pouting at them.

Oikawa: Come on~ notice me already~ *pulls on your arm* I'm far better than those guys!

You: Sshh! Shh! We're getting to the good part! *scooting him away*

Oikawa: *whines and pouts like a child* No fair~ I'm your boyfriend, you shouldn't be cheating on me~

((A/N: lmao typical bakawa))

Kageyama would be curious. He would watch his s/o as they played, wondering why they're so cooped up in playing that game he's unknown to. Taking a peek at the it, he would constantly ask questions and be flustered whenever the otome characters say sweet words from the game to his beloved s/o. And he'll be protective as if those guys were real.

Kageyama:*peeks over your shoulder* ne, what are you playing anyway?

You: Otome games *smiling as you play*

Kageyama:*watches as you play* Hm, why do he looks so princely? Why is that character too kind? Why is he a total perv? Tch, why is that guy so stingy? *furrows his eyebrows* I don't get this game.

You: Oh, shh, now, Its their personality!

Otome guy: I need you, please choose me *smiles* I'll treat you like my lover everyday, I'll say I love you, and mean it, if you told me so~

Kageyama:*is flustered* B-b-baka! This game you're playing is strange! Stop it this instant! *blushing red*

Kenma would probably be a bit focused on his game. But from time to time, he would gaze at his s/o, wondering why they're smiling and giggling as they looked at their phone. Once he knew it was Otome games, he would sigh and leave them be, its their little joy after all. But he could feel a bit of jealousy deep in him, seeing his s/o getting all flustered to a guy in a game.

You: They're otome games!

Kenma:*sigh* Yeah, yeah, I know those *turns back to his games*

You:*giggling**blushing* oh my god he's so sweet. *giggling, blushing, flustered* I don't wanna stop playing this!~

Kenma:*huffs* okay, thats enough *takes your phone away before cuddling up to you after setting his game down*

You: Eh?! K-Kenma! *whines and pouts*

Hinata would be curious as well. Maybe so curious he would try playing the game. But he ended up getting flustered and stop himself from playing it, leaving his s/o laughing at his cuteness.

Hinata:*scoots next to you* Can I try playing that? You look so happy with it.

You:*chuckles* Alright, suit yourself~

Hinata:*starts playing the game* eh? w-w-what?

Otome guy: Heads up, the person who really needs you now is standing right in front of you~ *smiles sweetly* I love you

Hinata:*flustered and is blushing red* W-w-w-what is this?! I-I-I'm out! *gives you your phone back*

You:*laughing*

~

Nyaha, sorry if that's bad huhu but I tried.