Secrets, Relationships

Red: "Oh, h'lo! Emeray, right?"

Emery: "Yeah, it is."

            She was chomping on a wad of bubblegum.

Emery: “You?”

Red: “Red. Red Botson.”

Emery: "Red . . . yeah . . . suits you I guess."

            She just shrugged, changing topic once again.

Emery: "So, again, what's with all the fainting in here?"
Blade: "Someone's . . . with spark? Is that how he put it?"

            She looked at Red, asking her for confirmation but still trying to explain.

Emery: "With spark? Is that like, some Spock thing or something?"

Red: “It means, ahm pregnant."

            Red sighed.

Red: "There! Now ah can say it!"

            Emery just blinked; stunned.

Emery: "Whoa. Okay. Nice."

            She said slowly.

Blade: "Yeah . . . well,"

            She let go of Optimus, feeling he could support himself again and that he wasn’t in danger of fainting any time soon.

Blade: "There's a lot going on now, I guess, but hey, my life likes to keep things interesting. Just ask Aura."

            Blade smiled, thinking of the Cybertronian princess and where she was at this hour; probably recharging, but when they'd first spent time together on Cybertron, the princess thought Blade's life to be rather . . . intriguing.

Emery: "Aura? Who's Aura? Another giant robot, no doubt?"

            She asked very bluntly.

Red: "Ah could ask 'th same thang. Well, who she is, ah mean."

Soundwave: "Soundwave: Recalls hearing of a Cybertronian princess of that designation vorns ago."

Blade: "That'd be her. She, well she was on Cybertron for a while, and that trip across the universe? We went to get her and now she's here."

            Blade completely forgot that Red and SoundWave had no idea that the reason she and the others had been gone so long was to retrieve a princess no one had heard from in what felt like forever. Optimus was silent about all of this, and it made her even more uncomfortable in the room.