The Story of Prince Kuro

Author's Note: I'm Kuro, this is my story in addition to the other two stories about the Morbid Kingdom. The first being her majesty's, The Story of Princess Goth. Nd the second being @SHADOW_WALKER_WOLF's THE MORBID KINGDOM SHADOWS POV. Also read Shadow's Nekons The Curse Ones: SHADOWS POV, so yeah. 

--------------------------

"Brother, where are we going," I asked looking at him from my seat directly across him in the chariot. Father had made me and older brother dress more formally than normal, and then sent us to the chariot without word. He left before us, but I still would like to know where I am being sent or where we are going.

"To Morbid," he said staring out the window. Morbid? What is that? As if he had read my mind, he answered me, "it's a kingdom, like ours."

There's more than one kingdom? "Why," I asked peering at him. We have our own kingdom, why are we going to another one?

He stares outside, ignoring me, "look outside." I nod and get up from my seat. I hate when he does that, but he is the older twin, so it my job to follow his orders. He is next in line for the throne, so I have to do what he says.

I stand beside him peering outside too, "what am I suppos-," I started to say before I saw the change. The sky had been a light blue color and the forest surrounding had been green and lively. I couldn't finish my sentence as I stared outside the window. As if it came to a boundary, at a certain point everything changed.

The light blue sky, darkened and went to a gray color. I looked outside the passing scenery in awe. It looks so cool, the green vegetation, now went to brown and wilting or dead. Is this Morbid? It's so different from Tenshi.

"Apparently it's the exact opposite of our kingdom, brother," older brother said pulling me away from the window, "sit down now, we'll be there shortly."

I sit down, "so why did we come, brother?"

"I know as much as you do, younger brother," he said looking at me. He must have some idea why we are here. But I can't make him tell me, he's giving that face when he's lying.

I sigh and turn my head back to the window. It's not fair, I'm still a prince. I'm still the King's son, yet he only cares for Older Brother. We're identical twins and Older Brother is only older by 30 seconds. "Not fair," I mutter watching the scenery pass, everyone treats him better than me. Everyone, Mother, Father, even the maids and servants. I close my eyes. I wonder if I have time to sleep before we get there.

I feel the chariot come to a stop. I guess not, I open my eyes to see a massive dark Victorian looking castle. It's huge, wow, I wonder what kind of ruler lives here. The castle certainly matches the atmosphere. It's dark, almost haunting, but in a mesmerising sort of way. 

"Young Masters, please this way," the maid says as she opens the door and gestures for us to come down, "your father is waiting for you on the other side, Eldest Kuro."

Older Brother bows to the maid, "thank you, I'll see him at once." He turns away from me and the maid, "I'll be back, brother, stay here."

"Yes, Brother," I say turning to the maid, "why are we here?"

The maid looks down at me surprised, "It's a party, for the union of the Tenshi Kingdom and Morbid's." She bows her head, "please watch over the other Young Master." I nod, it's my job to protect him with my life.

But a party? For a Union? What does that mean, did father make an alliance with the Morbid's King? "Brother," I hear my brother's voice call from around the chariot. I walk around the other side to my brother, "father is waiting for us inside, let's go."