Ch-2 Good&bad

Kathy p.o.v

"H-hey!!!" He hollered
"Omg! I'm so sorry!" I apologize
"You need to watch out where your going!"he said angry
"I said sorry.. Gees"I said under my breath
"Huh!?" He responded
"Nothing.."I said fixing my coat

Sean p.o.v

I was just walking out a store with all the stuff I need..then!..a girl bump into me! She should of watch where she's walking but she said.. I'm said I'm sorry.. So!
That's when the bus came me and her went on the bus.... It was kind of crowed then before....fudge! I then saw an empty seat! Yes!..but then that girl took the spot... Just a little spot were she was sitting at was enough for me..but I refuse to sit with that girl!!

"Hey boy...sit somewhere!" The bus driver yelled
"I am!"I yelled back

I guess I got to sit with...worst day ever.. Again!

Kathy p.o.v.

I founded me a sit!.. When I did I bearded yelling from the bus driver and that boy...that boy have issues.. After that he sated in my set... He looked to the side away from me..of course!.... So I looked out the wow... Oh..those two kids again... I hope to meet them in person again!....

I then looked at the boy.... He look mad... Well..he deserve it...
All of a sudden the bus hit a bump..everyone jump especially me....I kind or squall a little ...then I realize I jumped in that boy lap... Not like my hold body was on him! Just my arms and head... I looked up at him and open my eyes.. He didn't look that angry... I guess...

"Sorry.." I said getting off his lap
"...." He sighed
"Are..you..OK"I asked
"..."...
"OK.... Well sorry..."I said rolling my eyes and leaning my head against the window

It took forever for everyone to get off the bus ...it was dark when it was just a little bit of people
And yes..this boy is still sitting with him... He kind of fell asleep too....he look nicer when he's sleep anyways...
Then the bus driver hit another bump... Now that boy was on my lap...STILL A SLEEP!
I try to get him up..but he won't wake up!
He seems to think my lap his like a pillow... WELL IT'S NOT!

"Hey! Boy.. Wake up!"I yelled into his ear

The then jumped up.. Good thing I jumped back

"Huh?"he said confuse
"You was sleeping on my lap..."I said crossing my legs
"Oh..."he said sitting up
"Umm.." I mumble
"What.."he said tiredly